Giveaway Thread (general info)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
noboneshotdog, your name came up first! Please PM me with your name and shipping info at your earliest convenience.

dealgrabber2002, MountainKing, you guys are the alternates in case I don't hear from nobones in a timely fashion.

Thanks everyone...just about every post had not only the correct phrase, but also included content! I appreciate your attentiveness.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
With that fact in mind, let's do another! The next giveaway is live...a Fenix CL20 camping lantern (with 2xEneloop AA), donated by MoldyOldy.

Domestic entries only for this one, please. Key phrase will be "I am in for the Fenix CL20". First four posts to submit that phrase are in, and I will do the drawing as soon after that as I am able. Twenty five percent chance for this one...get 'em in quickly!

kst

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Fenix CL20!

Thanks again MoldyOldy and Doc!!

Last edited:

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks thedoc007 and Moldyoldy. I am the grateful winner of the Fenix PD40. I appreciate all you contribute to this great forum! PM has been sent with name and address! ��

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome giveaways! Congrats to the winners of both Fenix products. The PD40 and the CL20 are two good lights!

Thanks, Doc and MoldyOldy.

Here is another song by X Factor winner Sam Bailey. When you have a voice as big as hers, sooner or later, the Whitney Houston songs show up. This is "Run to You," performed on the same night as the Smokey Robinson tune I linked earlier.

Last edited:

Kozy

Enlightened
Congratulations to the winners!
Thank you, MoldyOldy and thedoc007 :twothumbs:buddies:

ven

Flashaholic
Fantastic giveaway :twothumbs

Congrats MAD, its a great little lantern, nice tint, simple UI and very useful:)