Giveaway Thread (general info)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next giveaway is live!

MoldyOldy is offering up a Fenix PD40 (MT-G2 emitter - for the neutral/warm crowd). This light comes with all accessories and in the original box. MoldyOldy even threw in a FourSevens 4000 mAh 26650 to power it!

To be included in the drawing, your post must include "I am in for the Fenix PD40". Please also include something interesting/funny/inspiring/educational in your post. Links, pictures, videos, stories, you name it - just want to keep things interesting for everyone reading the thread.

International entries welcome for this giveaway. I will draw a name at 2000 EST Thursday, April 28. Winner can PM me with shipping details at that time.

Thanks to MoldyOldy for the generous donation, and good luck!

Last edited:

lichan

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Fenix PD40.

"If you use your mind to study reality, you won't understand either your mind or reality. If you study reality without using your mind, you'll understand both."

BODHIDHARMA

radiopej

Enlightened
I just recharged the Convoy that I won a while back. My girlfriend's nephew has it and periodically bring it when he stays over for recharging. Man, I'm always blown away by what a good little light it is.

Very nice of you guys to donate such great lights. The PD40 is pretty epic :)

nofearek9

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Fenix PD40

tumblr_inline_o0szh2NwcF1qz6ue3_500.jpg

TheRealSpinner

Newly Enlightened

"If you were to remove all the empty space from the atoms that make up every human on earth, the entire world population could fit into an apple." -PBH Network

Kozy

Enlightened
Thanks for the opportunity.:clap:
A Rare Image Of A Flying Peacock

A-rare-image-of-a-flying-peacock.jpg

bdogps

Enlightened
"I am in for the Fenix PD40 ".

I recently ordered a xtar charger from gearbest. I was getting impatient since I paid express shipping and the charger hasn't arrived. After couple of emails, they told me the delivery truck that had my battery charger caught fire. They had to resend my charger again. What are the odds of that happening?

Henk4U2

Enlightened

More than half of the quotes on the internet that are attributed to me, are not made by me.
Albert Einstein

Equitymind

Newly Enlightened

"It's not the number of breaths that you take, it's the number of moments that take your breath away".

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
"I am in for the Fenix PD40 "

This is a photograph I took in Hawai'i with my Nexus 6.

1dsn7WL.jpg