Status
Not open for further replies.

guncollector

Enlightened
gc.jpg

guncollector

Enlightened
Bushman-

You're gonna have to direct all inquiries to John Holley (aka Catdaddy here on CPF), as these are his pics. I just offered to Adobe, host, and post the pics for him.

My own Goncz M5 is shipping out today, and I'll have pics of the actual unit and beamshots hopefully by early next week.

Whistler

Enlightened
Originally posted by artar:
is there any picture of the light itself ?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yeah, I haven't seen a single decent picture yet (except some scanned flyer...) , since Goncz lights are flooding the CPF...

Post some pictures. If you send them to me, I will post them.

Ratso

Enlightened
It looks like the GHT M-7 and the 12PT have the tightest beam. Looks like a nice beam shape too, but I can't tell because it is not a flat black surface. I honestly can't say that it is significantly brighter than the M6. The M6 looks whiter, slightly brighter, and has a wider beam. The M-7 looks comparable to the 12PT. Those are all with the HOLA lamps right? It is hard to judge anything in this picture because of the background "distractions".

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, john even personally sent me an e-mail containing information and pictures of the lights, and dang are they sexy!
i'm afraid though, that they will not live up to expectations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kenshiro

Enlightened
Sorry to burst any bubbles, but being totally objective and judging from just the photos given above, the M7 is the least brightest light.

A very simple way to tell is to look at the small "windows" on the garage door.

With the M7 you can clearly see the eight small windows, but with the 12PT, the ones in the middle become less clear because of the higher amount of light.
The SF M6 is even brighter, the middle two windows being almost completely white.
The SF 10X is the brightest of all, totally wiping out at least three windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts