• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Gots Parts?* Mini Edc Second Run with P7/MC-E Leds And Backlit Tailcap Button

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mini Edc Second Run with P7/MC-E Leds And Backlit Tailcap Button

Not that i've seen :(
But you could use a bit of screen protector
film that has been sanded and cut into a circle :)

The 'matte' version of Scotch tape works PERFECTLY for this light =)

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *UPDATE* Mini Edc Second Run with P7/MC-E Leds And Backlit Tailcap Button

Har, har, har, always with the corny jokes Sabrewolf =) But that's why we love ya!

Just wanted to report that today I tried the Mini-EDC with RCR123 for the first time (I know, how lame am I?) - and - WOW!!!! Seriously, it's more than double the output, I feel like, on a primary. This has taken this great light and taken it into the stratosphere. Simply amazing.

I need to get an 18650 too now =)

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *UPDATE* Mini Edc Second Run with P7/MC-E Leds And Backlit Tailcap Button

Har, har, har, always with the corny jokes Sabrewolf =) But that's why we love ya!

Just wanted to report that today I tried the Mini-EDC with RCR123 for the first time (I know, how lame am I?) - and - WOW!!!! Seriously, it's more than double the output, I feel like, on a primary. This has taken this great light and taken it into the stratosphere. Simply amazing.

I need to get an 18650 too now =)

Yes Yes, Corny jokes is Me ! :ohgeez:
dont worry.. the 18650 thread will go to "Full Sales" Status soon...

scout24

Flashaholic
Parts is in!!!!! Will my neighbors look at me any funnier than they already do if I set a tent up out by my mailbox????
nana.gif

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
YEAH!!!!!PARTS!!!:)

Will the lights be shipped in the order on the list or will you compleat them as a batch?

Looking forward to this one!

black bolt

Newly Enlightened
I will do them in batches.. And in the order they were payed for :thumbsup:

Hi Robert :wave:You can you move my order to the bottom of the list, making it with the last batch to ship out? I don't mind the wait since I already have 2 of these great flashlights from the first run.:) I hope this doesn't cause a problem for you.

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Robert :wave:You can you move my order to the bottom of the list, making it with the last batch to ship out? I don't mind the wait since I already have 2 of these great flashlights from the first run.:) I hope this doesn't cause a problem for you.

Well, Once i get all the leds, and the ball rolling...
It will take me about 2 days to build them up.
And i will prob ship them out all at once :sssh:

The post office is gonna Love me :whistle:

:poof:

dradee1

Newly Enlightened
Can this light be made for maximum run time instead of high output? A two stage clicky with a low of 20 lumens and a high of anywhere from 50 to 100 lumens, whichever you find would be most efficent and last the longest would be a really nice edc in this form.

Sometimes you dont really need superbright but just want it too last a long time, tailstanding and with your glow tailcap would be nice too.

cnstman

Newly Enlightened
Can I order one of these lights, or is the sale closed? Can't decide between the mini edc and the 18650 light, might have to get both!:twothumbs

Speedwar

Newly Enlightened
Can this light be made for maximum run time instead of high output? A two stage clicky with a low of 20 lumens and a high of anywhere from 50 to 100 lumens, whichever you find would be most efficent and last the longest would be a really nice edc in this form.

Sometimes you dont really need superbright but just want it too last a long time, tailstanding and with your glow tailcap would be nice too.

There is a alot of flashlight which fit your needs.

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only way to get that kind of output combo would be the stock driver.
It consumes about 50mA on the lowest setting. And it also gives you the
ability to adjust the output from about 20 lumens to 350ish lumens.
And, you can opt for the tailcap led too.

If you use the blue tailcap, it will tailstand :)

Can I order one of these lights, or is the sale closed? Can't decide between the mini edc and the 18650 light, might have to get both!:twothumbs
Yes, you can order one :) i only have a few left over. But, i will startup
another sale if there is enough interest :grin2: