JackBlades

Enlightened
AWESOME!!
Who needs CSI??
smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Double Wow!

The worst my roomate did was to leave a frozen hamburger "thawing" in the oven (set at 200 degrees F) for the entire Xmas break - three weeks. The burger was ONE with the plate it was sitting on. Mortar would have been easier to chisel off. The apartment was nice and toasty when we returned though.

We tossed the plate like a frisbee to see if the dessicated mass would chip off the plate. The plate shattered and the mass cracked, but it remained adhered to the plate completely.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crazy glue is great for living creatures. I have on a few occasions used it to seal cuts closed where I didn't have access to regular first aide stuff, or the ability to go and get a stitch or 2. I had heard that it was originally developed as a medical adhesive, I don't know if thats true, but it certainly works great for that sort of thing... I carry some in my first aide kit.

Should I tell the story of the carton of orange juice that got set on top of the fridge in the first 2 weeks of classes and was not discovered until we were moving out at the end of the year? I don't have any pictures, but it is a great story, made even better by my roommate trying to use it as chemical warfare...

-James

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back in college my wife's roomates decided to clean the cabinets in the apartment they were staying in. So they stored all the tupperware type containers in the oven while they cleaned. Needless to say they forgot the oven was full of plastic containers when they started to preheat the oven later that evening for dinner. There was about an inch and an half of solid plasic on the bottom of the oven when it finally cooled.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just noticed this thread..
tongue.gif

Looking at the front burner, I guess somebody wanted to see how fast you could make a Lava-Lamp boil.
yellowlaugh.gif