HALLOWEEN 2023 THREAD

Monocrom

Flashaholic
It's alright. A lot of folks don't get it either.
Also, YT be acting up. For me the video starts halfway through. That's annoying.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Scientists can't explain it, but some people just don't get tingles.
Physically impossible for them to get relaxing tingles from ASMR content. A lot of folks do, but to varying degrees. Many ASMR content creators will openly admit they get tingles. But not from their own content. Then you have a very small percentage who are hyper-sensitive to getting tingles. I'm one of them. I do ASMR on my other YouTube channel. And, I've gotten tingles previewing my videos before uploading them, and have even fallen asleep while watching my own content.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
What's ASTM? 😉

But yeah, that last video I posted is worth a watch just for the comedy alone.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The only ASMRs that do anything for me are writing ones, with pencil or pen. I love to listen to them (no tingles, just idle pleasure) and frequently use those alongside some form of ambience while studying. It's good to pretend you're next to someone being productive.
Here you go, my friend. From the most toxic ASMR-tist ever on YouTube.
Glad she's gone:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
i like the brachs but im not sure if its made from cane sugar
I looked at the Brach's stuff the other day. The first ingredient is sugar and the second ingredient is corn syrup. No thanks. Corn syrup does bad things to my stomach.

If I ever find some candy corn or candy pumpkins without the corn syrup, I might pick some up.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Cold/dark in my house last night, had a candle going and watched The Witch
...yep creepy

Actually thinking about the movie last night in bed gave me the chills

1698596706284.png