super bowl thread!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im wanting the chiefs to win just not a sanfran fan. but man o man dang halftime i may kick my tv off the wall before i watch it lol. i mean comes on usher ewww i am not a rap fan my fav halftimes was lady and prince both was amazeing

raggie33

*the raggedier*
id guess at least 200 bucks then add cost of hotel and food no ty ill stay home

raggie33

*the raggedier*
How about, "anywhere from around $5,470 to as high as $196,875" :oops:

there is no way thats true! i mean you can buy a entry level motorcycle for 5 k. i wouldnt even spend 200 bucks and i love football

raggie33

*the raggedier*
damn im more poor then i thought lol. omg for that you can buy a 100 inch tv a ps5 and a well much more

Buff

Enlightened
I been a Chefs fan since i watched the first Super Bowl. I was 4 and remember everyone yelling at the TV. And i would never spend more than $80 for great seats. I say that because $80 was row 4 at Tampa Bay Lightning hockey games 10 years ago and well worth it as i only spent that for family twice. The rest of the time it was $25 nose bleed but you could rest your head against the back wall lol.
IMG_5394.jpeg

Did i mention $25 included a hotdog and a coke? Lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i kind of recall going to a miami hurricanes game as a kid. and kind of recall someone throwing a drink on my grandmothers head. doubt thay was aiming for her

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
Go 49ers. I used to like the Chiefs until I figured out that Mahomes is a racist. A couple of years ago, he was doing an interview and was asked something about his success. I don't recall the exact words, but in his answer he mentioned something about himself and 2 other black quarterbacks, and how more is expected of them to prove themselves because they're black, which I thought was STUPID.

I mean, most of the NFL players are black. C'mon man! If the country was really racist, they wouldn't even watch the NFL. Can't you guys leave the race card out of at least one thing that people enjoy?

Then when he had his crybaby fit over the touchdown that was called back because of the guy who was offsides, when the replay clearly showed that he was, that sealed the deal.

Then when I found out that Kelce is a kneeler, that really did it. Newsmax showed a photo of him kneeling, when all of that was going on. I care zero about who he dates, and all of the Swift mania, but STAND FOR THE FLAG!

Plus, I like QB Purdy for the 49ers. He was the last one picked in the draft, and is a true underdog. I read that he is quite religious, and attributes much of his success to the Lord. I like that! I hope they smoke the Chiefs.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Go 49ers. I used to like the Chiefs until I figured out that Mahomes is a racist a couple of years ago. He was doing an interview and was asked something about his success. I don't recall the exact words, but in his answer he mentioned something about himself and 2 other black quarterbacks, and how more is expected of them to prove themselves because they're black, which I thought was STUPID.

I mean, most of the NFL players are black. C'mon man! If the country was really racist, they wouldn't even watch the NFL. Can't you guys leave the race card out of at least one thing that people enjoy?

Then when he had his crybaby fit over the touchdown that was called back because of the guy who was offsides, when the replay clearly showed that he was, that sealed the deal.

Then when I found out that Kelce is a kneeler, that really did it. Newsmax showed a photo of him kneeling, when all of that was going on. I care zero about who he dates, and all of the Swift mania, but STAND FOR THE FLAG!

Plus, I like QB Purdy for the 49ers. He was the last one picked in the draft, and is a true underdog. I read that he is quite religious, and attributes much of his success to the Lord. I like that! I hope they smoke the Chiefs.
well if thats true im gojng 49s to i hate racist and homophobes i only judge anither on there character

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't feel someone should have to stand for the anthem or the pledge. I don't troll but sit quietly without participating. My family is of British descent and I would have been a Tory back in the day. I feel the American people were lied to and did not need to commit treason against the Crown. We can now look at all the facts and see that the Falklands and Canada did alright and that people are happy being associated with England.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Friday as I drove by the MetLife Stadium, where the Jets, and Giants play I thought that if people were willing to spend thousands of dollars on SuperBowl Tickets, I wonder if they would spend hundreds for a seat in The Prudential Center with thousands of people watching the game on big screen TVs?

Below is a picture of the Prudential Center where the Devils play

1707685168739.png

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't pay $5 to go see some woke BS un-American sport, football used to be decent. If someone gave me a ticket, I'd sell the ticket, and then buy more flashlights.

Not that I care, but Chiefs will win because it all seems too perfect for Taylor Swift and that Kelce guy.

Only way I would watch football is if in my home city (Pittsburgh) all the players were actually from Pittsburgh. The fact players get traded like cards and go from team to team tells me it's more about the money/contract than the sport. Bunch of overpaid crybabies. Then they charge $17 for a beer. I'm good

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
well if thats true im gojng 49s to i hate racist and homophobes i only judge anither on there character
I'm with ya, Raggie. I look at the content of one's character, it doesn't matter what color their skin is. I've dated Asian women, black women, and a Hawaiian / Samoan girl. I'm as diversified as they come, and I don't appreciate being called a racist, daily, by the news.

I don't feel someone should have to stand for the anthem or the pledge.
Yes, people are free to do what they want. For millionaire NFL players in front of the camera, it's just a matter of respect. And when you have relatives who have died for the American flag, you respect it. My family has British roots also, but I was born and raised in America, and I respect our country.

I wouldn't pay $5 to go see some woke BS un-American sport, football used to be decent. If someone gave me a ticket, I'd sell the ticket, and then buy more flashlights.
I hear ya. I stopped watching it for a while. Now I just watch the game action. I use the DVR and skip through the several anthems, the talking heads, the fluff, the lame woke halftime shows, and the commercials. I don't appreciate whiney multi millionaire players playing the victim. If they care about social justice, go out and do something for their community, like some of them do. Kneeling for a few minutes in front of the TV cameras proves nothing but their idiocy.