A Paranormal Thread

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally entitled "I was just on a youtube call in show"

If you want to hear some of my paranormal stories check out chasing the truth with Shawn Grahm. Not the one on the dark waters channel, but the other. It was live when I called in. Unscreened open lines just like Art Bell. That's tonight-- Wednesday night. I also gave the forum some publicity.

Edit: 1:5309 mark if you want to go right to it.
11/3/2021

Last edited by a moderator:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not surprised I had no replies because no one wants to be labled a freak, misfit, or anything of a sort, but I already have that label, so all the rest of you out there who listen to stuff like that let me recommend the dark waters channel and south force 10. Also vault of nightmares-- old channel and new (good, trustworthy fellow) and Shawn Grahm's chasing the truth on youtube and dark water's youtube channels. The paranormal covers more than ghosts-- it also covers criptids. I don't care for ghosts or ufos myself although I do have some ghost stories. If you're careful about avoiding cussing be forwarned that you're gonna hear some, but Shawn Grahm has less and south force 10 has none. Also paranormal round table and cryptids study institute. Shawn has a show on his own youtube channel on wednesday nights and a another show on the dark waters channel on saterdays. They are both live.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'll check it out. I have been on my ghost hunts and seen enough to believe there's definitely something going on. Rolling hills is my top choice.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll check that out and bookmark it. Thank you.
u r a good man
You are too raggie33. I appreciate you man. I thought everyone hated me after my truck driver strike thread.

I appreciate you also thermal guy. It takes courage to post here and probably to even talk to me.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you want to hear some of my paranormal stories check out chasing the truth with Shawn Grahm. Not the one on the dark waters channel, but the other. It was live when I called in. Unscreened open lines just like Art Bell. That's tonight-- Wednesday night. I also gave the forum some publicity.

Edit: 1:5309 mark if you want to go right to it.
11/3/2021
Cool!

got a link?

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also missing persons mysteries with Steve Stockton and Gemma Jade. I try to look up rolling hills, but there are so many of those channels that I don't know which one you meant. Rolling hills farm?

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm aquanted with the vault of nightmares- J. Tucker. I shared something with him in the past in case it could help his research, but he was to keep it to himself. As I was listening to one of his shows he had a good chance to betray my trust, but he didn't. I believe that Vault, Dark Waters(James Williams), Shawn Grahm and Dee Doss are people of integraty along with the fellow at cryptid studies institute and Josh Turner(paranormal round table). I believe Jeff Nadolny is also trustworthy. Not saying the others I mentioned aint though.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you. I don't know about co-hosting. I was just one of a few callers that night, but I think he enjoyed the conversation. I'd rather listen to ol Vault when he calls in. That dude is a trip. He talks kinda like festus with that southern draw, but he aint no bull. That dude is a retired private military contractor that still has ties and connections. I enjoy it when him and his wife Lakaya do a show together. On the older vault of nightmares channel(there is a newer one since he got locked out of his old one) they had a new years eve show and Lakaya and Vamp decided they were gonna take a shot every time Vault cussed. They got drunk and Lakaya blew up the microwave heating a hot pocket next to Vault's gunpowder room that had two 55 gallon barrels of powder. She was taking shots of straight devil's cut bourbon whiskey. Vault doesn't drink, but they both were entertaining that night, but other times also. Lakaya also has her own youtube channel under her name.

I'll probably call in again sometime soon Lord willing. I remember some more stuff now. But I need to write down the topics so I don't run dry. I was just going off the top of my head that night, but my mind was sharp--which was surprising. I guess I was just relaxed talking to him because we had so much in common.

Reactions: xxo

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're on that long you're a co-host. I'm sure you could do a whole show yourself.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're on that long you're a co-host. I'm sure you could do a whole show yourself.
Maybe I guess. I thought about starting my own channel or website about the strange and the weird and try to keep it friendly and not folks bully one another. I'm somewhat computer savy but not website savy. Since I think 2015 I had one in the making on bravesites. net I think called hard pill to swallow. I never fully designed it and what is there I had much help with. I never got it where anyone can get on it but me.....if I can remember my password and username. Maybe a youtube channel would be better. There are so many channels dedicated to the strange and weird already that it would be hard to shake a stick at them. Thank you for what you said though. Sounds like you enjoyed it. Did you listen to it all or just my part?

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just your part. Paranormal is not my thing (except for premonitions/visions maybe).

There's always room for something interesting on youtube. I like to watch some of the off beat history channels and some of the unsolved mystery/detective stuff from time to time.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just your part. Paranormal is not my thing (except for premonitions/visions maybe).

There's always room for something interesting on youtube. I like to watch some of the off beat history channels and some of the unsolved mystery/detective stuff from time to time.
You'll enjoy the missing person's mysteries channel. The lady named Gabby that just recently died actually came on as a guest several times and even talked about taking that trip with her fiancee(sp). Gabby was on the fireside chats and campfire stories parts. When her body was found and all that info exploded including the cop pull over from the body cams, all the previous fireside chats and campfire stories came down. It was like even though they ran the story about her going missing and then her body being found they had otherwise dissasociated themselves with her. I'm sure Steve and Gemma had their reasons, but why?

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a tragedy - very sad.
There's a report that the fellow she was with is now dead. They ran a story on it, but took it down because even though they didn't want to judge they felt the same way as the ones in the comments section did--that he faked his death with the help of his parents and local authorities. I feel the same way, but I could be wrong. No closure now that he's gone. I feel like I knew her since I heard her talk so much on there. Gemma called Gabby her sister, so they were close. All that's erased now I guess unless it's stored somewhere. Maybe I'm just dumb and it's like that out of respect I don't know.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think this happened about 5 miles from me when the pipeline exploded a few years back when a fellow had an accident on a backhoe out there. This was near the old cahaba river slab. Dark is a good storyteller and he verifies everything that he grades an A+ encounter.