Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

Swordforthelord

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure you'll also agree, unless it's Friday when you say this Friday, this Friday is the next Friday.

~ Chance
Of course. But I'm talking about what people actually mean when they say something, not what it could also logically mean.
You did specifically ask 47's if they meant the 22nd and they neither confirmed or denied it. I don't feel this is a "silence gives consent" situation.

Of course. But I'm talking about what people actually mean when they say something, not what it could also logically mean.
You did specifically ask 47's if they meant the 22nd and they neither confirmed or denied it. I don't feel this is a "silence gives consent" situation.

Yes, so am I. :banghead: The problem is, people have lazy speech patterns. Who's to say what people actually mean when they choose words that are logically interpreted as meaning something else?

~ Chance

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh, The Friday following the 22nd was our intent. Keep you eyes peeled guys! We will announce here as soon as we go live.

Thanks
Reid

Last edited:

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now it's too late for the new Quarks. I bought a HDS System EDC Executive HiCRI 200. My new light is now being made and ships in about two weeks.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now it's too late for the new Quarks. I bought a HDS System EDC Executive HiCRI 200. My new light is now being made and ships in about two weeks.

Great lights... love my HDS. However, I still reach for a Quark when I really need light ;).

campingnut

Enlightened
In the Redwoods just North of the Golden Gate

These seem like very different transactions. I do not understand...you bought a light today. How does that affect buying one tomorrow? It's a WHOLE DIFFERENT DAY! I could understand not buying two flashlights the same day, now that would be excessive :whistle: