help me buy a home

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might be better off getting an RV and heading north to the mountians during the summer and south to low elevation desert during the winter. You don't need to buy land right away, you can camp on BLM land until you find a place you want to buy.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
i dont need eletricty long as solar can power my macbook
You're going to want at least one back-up electrical system to Solar, if not two. When it works, it's great. But Solar is not reliable enough to depend on it alone. After starting my two channels on YouTube, I encountered another content creator. He's lived in the driest parts of Arizona for decades. What he told me was very eye-opening. You're going to want back-up to Solar, and air-conditioning is a necessity in those parts of AZ.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i thought about buying like 200 solar lights ive been homless so i can deal with a lot as long as it isnt a hoa telling me i cant leave a warm box out for stray cats

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Better off investing in several small, foldable solar panels and a few solar lights, instead of 200 of them.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i have a new honda rebel 500 cc to get around omg i thought it would be to slow but on the highway doing a speed i rather not talk about it can still pass other cars in 6 th gear damn honda can make a engine. . thank you all for your help dad uised to help me with this but he passed i miss him so much im in a hotel room now but on weekends it its damn near 270 a night but the view is the best ive seen in my life it gives me so much joy

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'd be surprised how many state and national parks will give cabins/camp sites to people that want to work there. Groundskeepers and such. Just find ya a good solid tent and a camp site with a hookup.

Reactions: DRW

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i tried to apply a job here but i am not very good at writing so i think they think im a moron, i will do any work they have

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_9793.jpeg

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
i dont know how i tried google dad died so i have no help . i dont want to buy a home and get scammed i want to live far a way from a a city i dont care how small the home is. it can be ugly buy it must havve strong walls and roof. i must own the land it can be in any state
Ted Kaczynskis realtor might have such a listing...

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
For the first time in my life, I wish I was a short, skinny Asian man with incredible balance.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Perfect for raggie in desert.. When those dust storms come he can jump inside and pray you don't blow over!
Hmm.... A large truck with a giant camper shell that has a real door on the back, once the tailgate is removed completely. Might be all raggie needs. Plus, if the neighborhood turns to sh** he can just drive away.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
astro we may not get along at all you may not like me and im not that fond of you but your a funny gal .btw so many times thru the years i wanted to refer you as asshole turf lol. hey its ok we dont likke each other im a moron and walk funny and you are you lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
btw no one understands my warped sence of humor or maybe lack of one lol. just a few minutes ago i saw a a tweet with a hot blond walking upstaires here back side hanging outside her dress it was a decent sight but my repsonse was tweeting gross lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
btw no one understands my warped sence of humor or maybe lack of one lol. just a few minutes ago i saw a a tweet with a hot blond walking upstaires here back side hanging outside her dress it was a decent sight but my repsonse was tweeting gross lol
Not a Connoisseur of the gluteus maximus?
Fair enough. No judgements. ;)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
no i was very fond of her backside. but thats just how my mind works all the other guys was saying things like omg be my wife. or your curves are very wonderful . me my mind things to just tweet gross hopeing she gets my warped lack of humor lol