Horus Titanium FD-1.3

S

Scabal

Doesn't look shiny enough to be a high polish.

Hi PhantomPhoton,

The Titanium FD-1.3 raw material production comes from China's titanium city – Baoji. The raw material is exactly the same as what American Boeing and the French Concord production factory adopted.

No matter where and where you bought Horus Titanium flashlight products, we provide life guarantee as long as it is under normal usage condition. We can polish the surface for you and all you have to do is pay the delivery charge and no more.

S

Scabal

Great review on an very interesting light. Better hide the review or AWTYD and EricMack will be trying to "borrow" yours! ;)

I'd be interested in Horus' reply to the issue of not being able to fully tighten the head.

Thanks!

Hi Chronos,

It was because we didn't fasten tightly enough when disassembled the lamp holder, we apologize for this.:stupid:

There might be difference in length between different battery supplier so one might found it is not always easy to tighten the bezel completely (disparity is probably half O ring ), but this certainly does not affect the waterproof ability of FD-1.3.

Please use a pincer to the two openings inside the head lamp holder and detach the, entire LED module, the lens and the lamp holder and rewind it tightenly, then the problem will be solved.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received the gift box the Horus Titanium FD-1.3 comes in.

The FD-1.3 also comes with a cleaning cloth.

Very nice!

HTFD13004Small-1.jpg

HTFD13005Small-1.jpg

HTFD13003Small-1.jpg

Thanks Steven!

Last edited:

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
ensenada, any idea of the current drain on this light? That or a runtime graph are the only missing pieces of information, now....

I am getting .75A on the current draw on an AW Protected RCR123.