• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

How do you carry your PD?

da.gee

Enlightened
Great looking holsters. Are those custom from Art of the Hide and do they still produce them? On their site I only see a pistol holster. Thanks.

My PD is coming soon!

cqbdude

Enlightened
Thank You geeman...

Yes they are from Art of the Hide....
I think he stopped making them...which is unfortunate because he is awesome.. Excelent work and service...

KenAnderson

Enlightened
A mule shed...

img00123wh6.jpg

da.gee

Enlightened
Thank You geeman...

Yes they are from Art of the Hide....
I think he stopped making them...which is unfortunate because he is awesome.. Excelent work and service...

So you can sell me your spare one. Great! Thanks! Seriously though, very nice.

cy

Flashaholic
had a elephant holester, but never used it... sold it.

ti PD rides clipped in front pants pocket.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry mine clipped to my pocket and with great pride!!

McGizmo

Flashaholic
You guys with your pockets and holsters........

M1-LunaSol.jpg

M2-LunaSol.jpg

This is how I cary my PD but in kindness, I spared you a self portrait! :nana:

reptiles

Enlightened
In the Fall/Winter I might carry it in my front pants pocket with clip, but in the Summer, I generally clip it to the neckline of my Tshirt (clip outward) because short pants or sweats just don't work well for heavy objects on the waistline (unless I have a belt.)

Regards,

Mark

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with Kenster! McGizmo the torch god!:bow: only he could find such an "attractive" flashlight carrier, its soft, easy on the eyes, and comes clad in my favorite color: BLUE! is that a custom holster??? :devil:

Mayo

ianb

Enlightened
You guys with your pockets and holsters........

M1-LunaSol.jpg

M2-LunaSol.jpg

This is how I cary my PD but in kindness, I spared you a self portrait! :nana:

I thought these needed repeating on page 2 :devil:

you've gotta appreciate the fine form of a Ti light,

...oh and :kewlpics: :D

Ian :)

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Ah ... some fresh wind for that thread ... :D ... excellent pics. Very attractive and appealing.
The light, too. :p
bernie

Last edited:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
ianb - thanks for the second page pics!

Don - ;qefkk dwjdnr kjcnvw oinvo......sorry I lost my words for a second. Beautiful objests have that effect on me. If I buy an new light, does your carrier come with it?:sssh:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Mossyoak,
She is my "niece" who I have watched grow into a beautiful young lady. As a senior in highschool, I believe there will be some years ahead before her single status would be likely to change. I have had some ideas for an image I am after and she was game to get in the water with me yesterday and let me take some shots. Although a mask and fins make swimming easier and allow one much beter vision, they are not necessary and in the way of what I was after.

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

I figured I'd carry the LunaSol with me and get some shots of it as well but my primary interest was in the composition of the images above. The lighting can be surreal underwater and the grace and form allowed one in underwater flight is something I would like to try to capture in stills. There is so much natural beauty over here that I find myself wanting to capture some of it in a frozen moment of timelessness. I find these shots encouraging and hope to take more pictures if conditions allow..