I Am A Maglite Fandude Oy Vey

BlindFarmer

Newly Enlightened
Hello all you wonderful folks. I will admit that I am not a flashoholic, not from a collector perspective anywho. I would rather own a few quality lights that I will use, rather than have many to choose from. My EDC is switched out between a MagLite XL50 warm white spectrum and the 2AA warm white spectrum. I live on a small rural farm. There are no street lights, and it is simply dark out here. I finally purchased the MagLite 300L 4D 1000 lumen model. In the 30 years or so that I have been exposed to MagLite, I have never had one fail on me. Sure, the incandescent models are dim by modern standards, but I have never had one fail to work. It was that reasoning that led me to purchase the 300L 4D flashlight. Time will tell, we will see how it holds up.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome! I'm a Maglite fan also, and have the long lasting 4D ML300L, also. I call mine Big Brutus. I have the regular tint ML50LX 3C, as well as other Maglites. You are among friends here, quite a few Maglite fans on this forum.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome! I'm a Maglite fan also, and have the long lasting 4D ML300L, also. I call mine Big Brutus. I have the regular tint ML50LX 3C, as well as other Maglites. You are among friends here, quite a few Maglite fans on this forum.
I used the ML50LX last night in a snowstorm. Forgot how good the beam and feel on that light is. I've been on a neutral high cri kick lately.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey @BlindFarmer thanks for sharing the Maglite love!

I never lost my 1990's era vintage love of Maglites. I have a bunch of them. You should have seen my face at my job a few years ago when a beautiful rechargeable Maglite LED showed up as one of the prizes for the drawing during our United Way drive. I put so many tickets in that basket. There were plane tickets and gold bars and I was like FLASHLIGHT! and all my coworkers teased me. I won, and that light sits proudly in my vehicle.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome BlindFarmer you if you like Mags, you came to the right place.

T63riAV.jpg