I knew things were bad in Kalifornia, but this?

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
We visited friends in Reno last week and on day trip to Virginia City saw this in front of a business!

Image1.jpg

Last edited:

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you joking, or do you think having hand sanitizers available to the public is a bad thing? ....... asking for a friend. 🤓
I was joking, and whether or not it is a bad thing depends on whether or not it is being used for its intended purpose. If alcoholics are drinking it, it's a bad thing. If arsonists are using it to start things on fire that shouldn't be, it's a bad thing. If preppers are filling up their penny stoves from them, well, I guess it depends on your POV whether that is good, or bad. Now if idiots are using it rectally...well, I guess you have to make up your own mind about whether or not that is a good thing or a bad thing. :geek:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty interesting. Spent time visiting museums and walking the town. Also visited Carson City, Truckee & Donner Memorial State Park.
Carson Valley is a nice place. I thought of moving there once, getting out of CA and all the craziness.. Nevada has the lowest taxes in all of US. They get most the revenue from gambling.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Been through Reno on my way to Hyatt Lake Tahoe, where I ultimately turned down a chefs position.
This after they set me up in a suite for 4 nights & an open tab at the restaurants.

Hyatt Corporation was not happy about my decision.:mad:

________ ______________

The guy who put the yellow sticker on the hand sanitizer setup should have his balls duck taped to his leg,
,,, figuring it was a guy.