RuPaul, flashaholic - who knew?

LRJ88

Enlightened
Regardless of what he does etc. it'd still be fun to see his tastes in flashlights, if it's more limited runs, if he owns and HDS lights, how he deals with cells and so on.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a greater chance of him being on rflashlights. Reddit is a much bigger site and we cover such little of the flashlight world nowadays. A lot of the brands that are liked here are fairly obscure.

If we had the Maglite crowd, the Led Lenser crowd, the Pelican crowd, and the other normal brands we would be a very active board. Instead we have some custom light makers and obscure Chinese brands.

sim1tti

Newly Enlightened
Guys like RP have been blending in their entire lives. Experts by adulthood. Growing up as a Catholic with a Seventh Day Adventist mother, the stakes were probably pretty high to not let the weird out. No one here would ever suspect a thing unless he wanted it known. He can probably turn it on and off like a light switch...or a flashlight.

edit: typo

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
she is a trickster i saw on tv a show about cars caled drag race or something it was nothing about cars at all

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
i dont understand but i dont watch that show
Well on face value a Lifetime show with moms in the title sounds like something to avoid like the plague however two or three actresses in it are very interesting.

With a name like Ziegler I at first thought they were German since I was reading about them in Deutsch back in the day but after watching Maddie perform on Ellen I figured out quick they were American from the next state over even.

After seeing her Dazed video I was a huge fan and when I was in Uni I had Maddie's autograph in a framed picture on my wall. My friends weren't as impressed with this as I was.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Memphis_Mafia.jpg