i think i was kidnaped and left in England

chip100t

Enlightened
826C585E-5015-493B-9FDD-82E2FF0B87E0.png

Lumen83

Enlightened
(Formerly) Great Britain needs to get rid of this royalty crap and stop propping up the richest welfare recipients in history. Its obnoxious and hard to take them seriously.

chip100t

Enlightened
The Queen herself has said the royal family will only remain for as long as the people want them to. I like the royal family for now as they are non political representatives for our country. Our armed services swear allegiance to the queen and not the government. And every service person I have met has been proud to do so.

In the states you treat your flag with the highest regard and see it as a non political symbol of America.

The same can't be said here. If I decided to display the St George's Cross or union flag on my property I would immediately be branded a racist and a xenophobe. Recently a school chose to fly the union flag and all the students walked out in protest chanting there ain't no black in the Union Jack. Forcing the school to take the flag down.

The royal family do a lot of good work and for now fill a role in my eyes.

Last edited:

strideredc

Enlightened
The Queen herself has said the royal family will only remain for as long as the people want them to. I like the royal family for now as they are non political representatives for our country. Our armed services swear allegiance to the queen and not the government. And every service person I have met has been proud to do so.

In the states you treat your flag with the highest regard and see it as a non political symbol of America.

The same can't be said here. If I decided to display the St George's Cross or union flag on my property I would immediately be branded a racist and a xenophobe. Recently a school chose to fly the union flag and all the students walked out in protest chanting there ain't no black in the Union Jack. Forcing the school to take the flag down.

The royal family do a lot of good work and for now fill a role in my eyes.
You would be looked at a knuckle dragging bulldog avatar idiot! st George's day.. paddy's day. I was brought up thinking everyone liked the British! but then soon realised that ment the Scots Irish Welsh but NOT the English. we are evil and must pay for the sins of our ancestors! :) do me a favour....;)