Interesting Video Finds Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
What the kids are doing with their beatboxes these days: watch As a rep from Ithaca Audio mixes Shaft, Star Wars, Daft Punk, Sugarhill Gang, and many others live and on-the-fly:

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
Portsmouth Royal Navy Field Gun Competition 1997:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VslIuK-bAHg

This blows my mind. This has to be one of the most dangerous competitions out there. Anyone who has ever made a living moving heavy, dangerous things will be stunned by this video. NOTE: just the barrel weighs 900 lbs!

I wonder how many crushed hands and broken bones in general they have racked up just in practice for this event over the years...

Here's an up close and personal vid of the bone crushing action during practice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTBPn8oAxYA

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Possible penalties for illegal parking -

Getting a ticket, having your car towed, having the mayor run over your car with a tank. Wait, what?

Great idea . . . But soooo blatantly staged.

The Merc was clearly a much older model, and the supposed owner didn't freak out even a tiny bit. Come on. So staged, so obvious. Still love the concept though.

daimleramg

Banned
Link removed.

While the scenes are natural, the theme is such that it should be considered material for the Underground. - Empath

Last edited by a moderator:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Great idea . . . But soooo blatantly staged.

The Merc was clearly a much older model, and the supposed owner didn't freak out even a tiny bit. Come on. So staged, so obvious. Still love the concept though.

I agree, that was totally staged. However the look of excitement on the face of the guy directly behind the mayor seemed pretty genuine! :laughing:

maskman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the cockpit tour. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.