Is the ICON Rogue 2 good?

luketheduke8

Newly Enlightened
It seems to be a great little light for the amount of runtime lumens and batteries, is it worth purchasing?

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the ICON Rogue flashlights especially at the closeout prices that I have seen recently but they have unusual regulation and are not as efficient as the better current regulated lights.The Rogue lights are also fairly large compared to other AA lights but I think that can be an avantage sometimes.

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
At the closeout prices, they are a steal... I had one in my glove compartment for emergencies that I recently gave away to someone who needed a light (only paid $20 so no big deal.) I really like the big squishy switch button, but there was noticeable PWM with it.

luketheduke8

Newly Enlightened
Does the ICON Rogue 2 actually last 72 hours?!?!

Apparently the flashlight says it has a runtime of 72 hours on low and 3 hours on high (10/100 lumens) is this true? Anyone have experience with this light? Thanks :)

luketheduke8

Newly Enlightened
Re: Does the ICON Rogue 2 actually last 72 hours?!?!

Well, I have a Rogue 2... I could run some tests? :D
Awesome man!, could you actually put two full batteries in and let it run until it dies?!, it would be so much appreciated!! Thanks so much!!!!! p.s. Where did u get urs from?

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast

It probably drops in output. Look for a runtime chart on the Icon Rogue 2. I have a light with a similar circuit that slowly dims. It starts flickering once the battery is truly low. In other words, the 'average lumen output' over 3 hours is not 100L on high.

SikDMAX

Newly Enlightened

I got mine for free directly from ICON management at a party last month. Ill put 2 new Alkalines in it and turn it on low and see how long it goes!

luketheduke8

Newly Enlightened

I got mine for free directly from ICON management at a party last month. Ill put 2 new Alkalines in it and turn it on low and see how long it goes!
Thanks bro!!