Is There A Better Two Light Combo?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know of a better two-light combo than the Surefire EDCL1-T and the HDS Executive... The Surefire gives throw, tactical capabilities, and excellent runtime and usefulness on low and the HDS is, in my opinion, the best all-around light ever made.

What other two lights would you pack in your go-bag?

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
18350/16340/CR123 Rotary, AAA Clicky
asnR8dnl.jpg

or
16340/CR123/AA Rotary, AAA Clicky:
YhCN4KSl.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic
End of the world, aliens and zombies, no re-supply, on your own hook I'd take an HDS Clicky 18650 and a Malkoff Hound Dog 18650, a half dozen cells and a USB Li-Ion charger with a small USB compatible solar panel.

Heading out of town for the day, I'd take my HDS Rotary 123, or a Tana Triple E1e and a couple cells.

Flashlight Enthusiast
End of the world, aliens and zombies, no re-supply, on your own hook I'd take an HDS Clicky 18650 and a Malkoff Hound Dog 18650, a half dozen cells and a USB Li-Ion charger with a small USB compatible solar panel.

Heading out of town for the day, I'd take my HDS Rotary 123, or a Tana Triple E1e and a couple cells.

The hound dog was just coming out as I was switching to photography... I have been eyeing Gene's stuff lately. I was going through an inventory and remembering the good ol' days when I was flush with the finest lights:hairpull:

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right now: Olight Warrior Mini and i5T are my pair although sometimes I swap out the i5T for my M2T or an i3T.

motigg

Newly Enlightened
Warmer high CRI HDS rotary and a Malkoff Hound Dog XT for long range.

Flashlight Enthusiast
PSM, which AAA are you thinking of? I picked up a Prometheus and am pretty happy with it, really happy with it actually. Aside from that, the nicest ones I have are Surefire Titans.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Mini is pretty fantastic! It's the best Olight yet from my perspective at least.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
The hound dog was just coming out as I was switching to photography... I have been eyeing Gene's stuff lately. I was going through an inventory and remembering the good ol' days when I was flush with the finest lights:hairpull:
Been gone from the hobby for quite a while, too, but figured it was time to update. Couple more, and I'll probably disappear again, but I'm loving both of the lights I bought in the last month.
Hadn't thought about them as a combo, but they do cover just about everything...
ttSzbFX.jpg

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
PSM, which AAA are you thinking of? I picked up a Prometheus and am pretty happy with it, really happy with it actually. Aside from that, the nicest ones I have are Surefire Titans.

Cheap sofirin AAA with 3200K yugi is great! Also have a mcgizmo sapphire.

I've been wanting a new prometheus AAA mule.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have one of their AAA's? I find them to be so very nice. They feel very well made, the threads are buttery smooth and the beam is perfect and high CRI. I looked at the mule, but didn't pull the trigger only because I have an affinity for the reach of reflectors or optics. Prometheus was kind of my gateway for re-entry... LOL. Everyone used to say to hold onto your wallet🤪

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vemice, how do you like the RRT01? I have never owned a Jetbeam but this one makes me think I want to? Have you every had any trouble with them from a reliability standpoint?