Is there a light you won't sell?

Jimson

Newly Enlightened
This is going to sound silly...

My "newest" light is a 6C Maglite I bought right after I started reading this forum. There is no way under heaven I'd sell it, for the cost of replacing it would be at least 4 times what I paid. You see, a gentleman on eBay didn't know what he had, and didn't list it properly, so only one other person was bidding. :) With a Malkoff LED it's an ideal light for me.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: This is going to sound silly...

My 2 35 watt Sam's Club H.I.D. spotlights that I got for under $30 each with tax and shipping. Hard to find an H.I.D. spotlight available to replace one for under $150 plus shipping.

My older Fenix lights: I have a P3D Q5, a L2D Q5, a P2D Q5, a L1T Q2 (Leatherman branded), spare L1 and P2 series bodies and tailcaps (All these lights have interchangeable bodies, replaceable and repairable tailcaps, and no side switches that can screw up and not be replaced. I also have the lantern heads for them so I can use them as lanterns.)(All these lights can be locked out unlike newer lights thanks to patent lawsuits.)

My Fenix PD10 Titan R5 titanium light. (Only 1000 were made to my knowledge.)

My Quark QP2A R5 XP-G2 (my current favorite for the foreseeable future)

Gerber LX3.0 (I know it's old and outdated, but after hundreds of smacks and drops onto concrete and steel, it just won't die. It's a keeper.)

davyro

Enlightened
I'll never sell my HDS 170T or my HDS Rotary,i'll also never sell my Surefire EB1 back up,I've just pulled the trigger on a Surefire E2D Ultra & if it performs the way I'm thinking it will after all of the reviews & opinions i read about it,that will also be a keeper

Tomcat!

Enlightened
I wouldn't sell any of my 3 E2e or E1e. With the Veleno drop-ins, LF lamps, bored out tubes, and accessories, they are my daily go to lights because of their perfect form factor and versatility. And now that the line is no more, I wouldn't part with them for anything.

samwise

Newly Enlightened
My prized arc LS and the 5 body's I have collected to go with it.

DrBay

Newly Enlightened
My Surefire M6. It was my first big purchase high quality flashlight. Also, I bought it second hand from a really cool lady who served in our armed forces in the Middle East so that makes it that much more special to me. I did post a question seeking advice about a possible upgrade for it in the general topics forum.

clintb

Enlightened
I wouldn't sell a single LiteFlux, those being: LF2x, LF2XT, LF3XT, LF5XT (black), and LF5XT (silver). All in perfect condition, and still EDC'd.

What else...hmm.
Modamag Draco w/AlTiN coating
Nitecore D10 w/Osram Golden Dragon emitter
Tiablo A10 w/single stage clicky
Bitz
RaidFire Spear
JetBeam TC-R2 #250 of 500
JetBearm TC-R1 #222 of 1000
Olight Titanium Infinitium #89 of 200

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't sell a single LiteFlux, those being: LF2x, LF2XT, LF3XT, LF5XT (black), and LF5XT (silver). All in perfect condition, and still EDC'd.

What else...hmm.
Modamag Draco w/AlTiN coating
Nitecore D10 w/Osram Golden Dragon emitter
Tiablo A10 w/single stage clicky
Bitz
RaidFire Spear
JetBeam TC-R2 #250 of 500
JetBearm TC-R1 #222 of 1000
Olight Titanium Infinitium #89 of 200

What so special about the RaidFire Spear and the Tiablo A10?

Sarlix

Enlightened
My Nitecore D10 r2 - ramping UI. Its been faithful for 4 years and counting.

LGT

Enlightened
My HDS 140 twisty. Still useful, durable, and programable. Easy to clean and lube the threads, no worry about a faulty tailcap switch or leaking from one. Just a low maintenance reliable light.

ASheep

Enlightened
I have a few lights I'd never sell, including my E2e and my pair of Aviators (Red onion ring and a YG), but the pair that I will keep no matter what are these two beauties:

DSCN1726.jpg

Ra 85Tr Twisty and HDS 100 HiCRI clicky. Certainly not bright by today's standards, but they are my all time favourite lights. The Golden Dragon in the 85Tr has a snowy white tint, it's the only cool white emitter I've ever liked. The SSC P4 in the HiCRI clicky was doing the HiCRI thing before it was cool, many members don't remember a time before everything was CREE X-Lamp based...

Cheers,
Alex

Last edited:

Theron

Newly Enlightened
I wouldn't sell my D2, PD35, Ready-Made, Wildcat, MDC, E15, E05 or any other light I have with the exception of my Jetbeam SSC20.

It's a nice light, but I plan to replace it with a Hound Dog.

In fact, I wouldn't sell it, either. I'd rather gift it to someone.

I got MD2s for all the guys in the family and MDCs for all the girls in the family for this coming Christmas. Maybe I can turn done of them into flashaholics.

I'm becoming a Malkoff junkie myself. :)

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gosh there's some neat stuff in this thread. For myself I have an HDS EDC 60 and a Surefire L4 from "back in the day". Both have been lifesavers on many different occasions and I'd never get rid of either one.