My Coworker is a Flashaholic

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
How is that a huh? I have him blocked because of his posts like the one you commented on. I don't even need to read it to know it's something to do with pedophilia, murder or robbery or ten thousand uses of homophobic slurs.
Oh ok. I thought you were telling me I was in the wrong and were going to block me

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Other than Chats fleshlight hobbies.. There's no validity to his stories. I think he gets a rise when y'all get excited and upset over his off the wall comments.

If half of what he says is true, this dude would have been made fish food long ago.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Went from potential new member to Hooter's girls being too old, in the blink of an eye! Anyway, I met a flashaholic once in the wild. Decades back. He sat next to me in the subway car. His stop came up, and he complimented me on my SureFire C2 that was clipped to the top of my pants pocket. I thanked him, and he was gone. Young chap. Though obviously he'd be 20 years older now.

Buff

Enlightened
I mentioned on another thread that my sons father in law was trying to remove a drawer from an end table as to empty contents into a box.
As i began helping him by looking under for the release he whipped put a flashlight from its sheath on his belt to give me some light.
After two end tables emptied i asked him to see it. He didn't hesitate. Fenix 36R.
He spoke very highly of it and uses it all the time both home and at work. AC/Heat business.
I sense a possible flashaholic?

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being a father with 2 kids. The consequences of me coming into contact with some pedo has increased to mortal combat fatality levels
IMG_0191.gif

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Although I do not like some of the comments by a certain member, I do respect the US Constitution's 1st Amendment where said member is granted the same right for freedom of speech as I and everyone else here.

Now, on the other side of the coin if those comments violate CPF policy the message board does have the right to stifle said speech.

BTT: my neighbor is a budget light flashaholic. He probably has over 100 flashlights, none of which was over $35. He marvels at some of mine until he finds out how much it costs to buy one for himself. I've gifted a few to him. When he got a divorce he said "she can have the dog, the car, the curtains and the silverware but if she thinks she's getting any of my flashlights she's sadly mistaken".

Last edited:
More than a few years ago I gifted a AA Quark to the custodial engineer at our son's high school. He thanked me and said he put it in his toolbox. I replied that a flashlight is only useful if it's within reach when needed. It was obvious that carrying it in his pocket wasn't an appealing idea. Fast forward about a month - "Man I love this flashlight! I can't believe how many times a day I use it."

I haven't seen him since our son graduated, so I can't say if he ever became one of us. But, I'd give odds that he still carries a flashlight in his pocket.

Buff

Enlightened
Well done CG! You sent him in the right direction for sure.
I was painting the interior of my sons new house and was carrying two flashlights. A high lumen throw and a mini flood. I like to be prepared.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
BTT: my neighbor is a budget light flashaholic. He probably has over 100 flashlights, none of which was over $35.
He could mod a Mag a piece at a time. Like a lense for $10, a 18650 adapter, led module, batteries, charger, etc.

Or get into the 6P parts game with a compatable light or catch one used or on sale and mod the heck out of it.