Aleph3UBH2.jpg

bernie

[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
Hey dad ... got a heavy fetish, hm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Really nice pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
bernie

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Only with lights, Bernie, only with lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Hey, those are some sweet ones. The only one I don't recognize is the first photo. What the heck is that?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Dad

Kiessling

Flashaholic
It is a handmade little fellow that has a RGB LED inside and is direct driven by really small button cells.
It was made by an artist for the sole purpose of spinning it on a flat surface with stunning effects due to the holes in the body with light shining through:

corneliussize.jpg

corneliusgyro1.jpg

bernie

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hey Bernie,

You ever try spinning the top light in my pic like that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (I do it with mine at work on a glass-topped conference table when a meeting gets too boring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif ) That's a nice collection, awtyd! Charlie gave me a bare Al LC, and it's almost light enough to carry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Larry ... nope, it won't make colored circles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif !
And it might end up scratching out table, and then my girl would unfortunately have no other choice than killing me ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif
bernie

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy crap!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Nice fireflies!

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
Nice patina,from being handled not brassoed - These are real Vampires; no more throwing away CR123's, the McKinley, Ultra, Snow, 7 LED. Peak

chews them right down. When the cell gets to providing moonlight, then you replace it.

Last edited: