KL3 assembly MIA

GaLaXyRaVeR

Newly Enlightened
bluesigh.gif
Has anyone ordered any products from Meridian Tactical Supply (link Below). I ordered an assembly for my SF z3 combatlight way before christmas but was on back order.
mad.gif
It is now the 28th and the sites e-mail's is now a host not found and the only number listed on the site is now not accepting any long distance phone calls. Which means there is no way to contact them.
icon3.gif
MeridianTactical.com Does anyone have another or have i been scammed ???
confused.gif

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Meridian is always selling stuff in the BST area. Thats strange. But I waited 10 weeks for my KL1 directly from Surefire, and I cancelled it and went with Sableco. They shipped it immediately.

Whistler

Enlightened
I have had only good experience with Chris. Good service, no problems with my order. I'm sure it's only a technical problem.

I will mail him this thread...

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
I doubt your order is lost, those are just hard to get. I waited 2 months for my KL3. I also ordered it for my Z3. You will like the results. I am suprised more have not gone for the Z3/KL3 combo.

M

MeridianTactical

GaLaXyRaVeR,

I'm Still awaiting several KL3's from my distributor including yours, and 2 for another Forum member who ordered before you (so this is an update for you as well... ;-) ). Rest assured, your order is not lost..

I told you from the beginning I could not promise a delivery date, and even offered you a HA version of the KL3 (you ordered black) I had in stock.

Yes it has been a bit since your order, but I am at the mercy of surfire. I have a TON of SureFire stuff on order that I keep getting told will be in "next week". So I sympathise with you and I'm in the same boat.

As for the phone/email, they work fine as far as I know, I got a call from canada just yesterday and I got Whistler's heads up via email

(could you let me know the exact message you got when you tried to call/email me, this is a problem I NEED to deal with)

Anyway, all I can offer is to ship it once I get them or cancel your order

And most importantly, you have NOT been charged yet. As such there is no foul play on my end...

Please let me know if you want to wait or cancel.

Chris

GaLaXyRaVeR

Newly Enlightened
Thanks so much chris, didn't mean to accuse you of anything, for that was stupid to think so in the first place. Ive been scammed once in the past that happened with a package swap/mix up. Ive heard allover the forums that your service is more than great. I just felt helpless when i saw that your number and email wasnt working. I think its a long distance bug that i have to work out with at&t, and i will look more into it on monday.Id like to go ahead with the order because your prices have been the best on the net to date.Once again thanks for the info and keep up the great work that you do.

M

MeridianTactical

Hi GaLaXyRaVeR,

No Prob, as a consumer as well, I understand.

As a shopkeeper I want to have and ship what you want ASAP and give you the best possible service. Sadly we can be at the mercy of others (SF, FedEx, UPS etc...). We're a but a link in the supply chain, but the most visable.

There are lots of unscrupulous people on the net, so your concern is understood.

Anyway, I'll keep your order open and ship it out as soon as it comes in.

As for email and phone, I dont know... Fell free to call or email again just to check it out...

Thanks again for your order and patience!!!

Chris

Latest posts