Klarus XT-11 holster

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to let folks know. If you are in need of a NYLON holster for the XT-11, the 4Sevens Maelstrom X5/7 holster is a perfect fit. I will have a local seamstress due some reinforcing stitching on a spare and then mount it too my duty belt.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
very nice! thanks for the info! what does that holster look like? 4seven's Maelstrom accessories page for it doesn't have pics

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks just like the holster that comes with the eagletac TC02C MKII.
Just a very nice nylon pouch with a flap. It is fairly rigid and has indentations to hold the light when the flap is open. The head on the light is narrower than the Maelstrom so the indentations are not effective. There is a photo of the holster posted in the Maelstrom X7 review. The eagletac holster is just a tiny bit shorter and does not fit the Klarus.

I don't have a photo of the seamstress LOL. just a local tailer shop.

jaytea24

Newly Enlightened
Also.. The Bianchi Accumold Elite 7911 size SML will work if you take the bezel, clip and roll ring off... It's a little tight but functional.. So if any LEOs need a leather holster there you go.

GhostMeat

Newly Enlightened
Ah, man, I just posted this in another forum. Here it is in a Maxpedition holster. No, the tac ring does not fit, but I tend not to use it. I like having it around because it's part of a system, so I tuck it in the elastic band on the side.

bdfde374857411e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, man, I just posted this in another forum. Here it is in a Maxpedition holster. No, the tac ring does not fit, but I tend not to use it. I like having it around because it's part of a system, so I tuck it in the elastic band on the side.

bdfde374857411e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg
very nice! which Maxpedition holster is that? iirc they have a few right?

you mean this. it fits quite well bezel up.
e24ec08b.jpg

nice! is that the "Blackhawk Gladius Flashlight Holder with MOD-U-Lok Attachment?" (found something that looks like your pic on amazon by the name I just quoted.)

arnold ziffle

Newly Enlightened
yes it is. found a number of places that have it in stock. no marks on my uniform but don't use it anymore. too many things on my belt already. carry it in a pocket with the lanyard out for quick access.