Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

jgraham15

Enlightened
Re: Knife & Light pics.

ad6b7de8.jpg

tallyram

Newly Enlightened

Sorry for the crappy photo.

100_1407-1-3.jpg

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link. Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Last edited:

egrep

Enlightened

Tritium screws?! How's that work? I am interested!

Google yields a lot of hits, though I'm not sure who has them right now. A friend of mine picked up a set of Yellow in a private sale in The Cove just last week. I'm currently looking for a trit Thumbstud.

Karasu

Newly Enlightened

New to the forums so thought I'd make my first contribution :rolleyes:
Emerson cqc 15 and an hds clicky. More pictures later with more knives, sadly I don't have any other lights but thinking investing in a few here in the near future. :naughty:

DSCF0126 by KarasuStatus, on Flickr

egrep

Enlightened

My Order of the Black Shamrock Folder (There are others like it, but this one is mine) with SFI Rampant Lion/Crusader Cross pocket clip and .45 casing thumb disk. Nathawut Ti Pivot. On top of the Fighting Irish shirt from EKI amongst a G-IV (Backside) and X USN (Frontside) Challenge Coins and SFI Bushido (Copper), ZEDU (Silver), Crusader and OG 1911 (Brass) dogtags. It feels cozy, like home.

For fun, 5 of the new Veleno Designs Quantum DD flashlights were modified with a Nichia 219, Cree XP-G G2, Red, Green & Blue LEDs. I particularly like how the RGB emitters combined to create a rainbow.

Last edited by a moderator: