• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Large wave of LunaSol 20's **SOLD OUT **

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Large wave of LunaSol 20's

Don I have already taken one! :nana:
Waiting for its arrival. Might need a spare :)

wsmd

Newly Enlightened

Email sent. Thank you, Don.

Edited 10/22/08 at 1:25 PM: :paypal:

Edited 10/27/08 at 8:02 PM: :twothumbs LunaSol 20 has arrived!

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Don,:wave:

:paypal: I already received my shipping notice:twothumbs. Excellent customer service as per usual.:bow::bow::bow:

Thanks,
Steve

bamabenz

Newly Enlightened

Oh, man. When you wrote tomorrow, you didn't delay any!

Anyways, email sent -- I hope I'm not too late!

/bamabenz

The Coach

Enlightened

Aw heck, I'll take one, even if they"re not up to you usual outstanding standards. :crackup::laughing::crackup: (a good laugh in the morning is always welcome, thanks Don)

Email sent for one. :twothumbs

The Coach

Enlightened

WooHoo.jpg
Got my notification. :paypal: and now to my favorite place
waiting.jpg
. Thanks Don. :twothumbs

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent, and I've already checked the track and confirm site. I've been over-ordering goodies from my hobbies for years now...I know it won't have any info yet. Well, maybe I'll check again. Maybe they are delivering my light on some Mach-6 capable superplane, and updating USPS accordingly...yeah, it might say "Your package is at your door RIGHT NOW!"

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys,
I believe I am all caught up with those e-mail requests I have received. If you have sent me an e-mail order and not received a response from me, we have a com problem it would seem.

I want one to compliment my Ti PD-S. I have one question before ordering: How does the finishing quality compare to your previous lights? Your comments sound a little like a warning (probably not intended, but heh, I'm paranoid). I don't need perfection, but I want to check before ordering.

Sorry for checking, but I don't remember any such warning on previous threads.

I believe this has been well addressed by some of the gang already and for that, thanks guys. I will add that perfection, to my thinking is an ideal that can't be reached but approached with skill and understanding. If I seek perfection in my lights, it would be in their service and function as lights. I could easily set a personal standard for the appearance of my lights that would require unnecessary amounts of time both from my suppliers as well as myself. This time would increase the cost of the lights as well as reduce the number of lights available. It would also put emphasis in the wrong place and might preclude the use and normal abuse the lights are intended for.

I have not put this type of disclaimer in all of the wave offerings as noted and it isn't that the disclaimer didn't apply as much as laziness on my part or a desire to keep the offering short. The "fine print" is ignored by many anyway. :eek:

I believe I have stated in other offerings that my desire is for you guys to have expectations low enough that the light will actually exceed those expectations. Any illusion of perfection or cosmetic purity would be contrary to this desire.

I believe the machine shop who does the titanium for me has really nailed the process down and the thread forms as well as compliance to dimensions has been just great and made working with these parts a real pleasure.

Further, in terms of a multi use, EDC type flashlight, I think the LunaSol 20 is the best light I have designed and built so far. I am proud of this light even though it certainly has room for improvement, as do I. I am quite confident that this light will be well received by those who have a good understanding of what it is about as well as realistic expectations and knowledge of where my priorities are. If the shoe doesn't fit, how well it looks is a moot point. If it does fit then walk on and scuff the sucker! :nana:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

The new LS20 meets all my expectations. This light, now that it has the new converter allowing the use of rechargeables is my favorite light. When I carry it in my pocket I use the 123 body. When it is being carried in the car/truck it sports the Cx2 body. I tried using the LS27 with the Cx2 body, but I prefer the light (both low and high) from the LS20. Thanks Don!
Frank

:thumbsup: