Leaking IKEA Ladda AAA 900

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Overall: I'd say chalk this up as a fluke, and move on.

For a few years, I had a 3-D cell incandescent Maglite that lived next to my Driver's seat on the floor. One day, I decided to inspect it. Would not switch on. Then, the rubber boot popped out! Couldn't pop it back in. Unscrewed the tailcap, literally couldn't screw it back on. Checked the bezel.... Basically the whole darn thing literally fell apart in my hands!

That was many years ago. I still buy and use Maglite products. Just a fluke with that one 3-D cell model.

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Overall: I'd say chalk this up as a fluke, and move on.

For a few years, I had a 3-D cell incandescent Maglite that lived next to my Driver's seat on the floor. One day, I decided to inspect it. Would not switch on. Then, the rubber boot popped out! Couldn't pop it back in. Unscrewed the tailcap, literally couldn't screw it back on. Checked the bezel.... Basically the whole darn thing literally fell apart in my hands!

That was many years ago. I still buy and use Maglite products. Just a fluke with that one 3-D cell model.
3D maglite makes for a nice persuader sized light!!!

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are the only leaking NiMh I've seen, and as Snakebite said they leaked grey fluff out the positive button end.
Note they leaked in the storage box shown.

View attachment 57605
Those are old enough to vote.
Mine look just like them but say dynacharge.
And they are still in use.
Along with some panasonic 1600 aa bought just before y2k