Leef Bodies

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Leef Bodies in Stock!

interesting..some like FiveMega, some Like Leef.

Same product too.
:popcorn:

Hardly. I have both, and there is really no comparison. Leef's tubes are a level of magnitude better, in construction, material, anodizing and appearance. I love FM's creations, and have dozens of them, but just speaking of the 2x18500 and 2x18650 knurled tubes, Leef's are far better products.

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just ordered 3 in natural - 1x18650 (C-C), 2x18500 (C-C) and 2x18650 (M-C).

Any idea where I can get a SF M3 head for the 2x18650 and a C2 head for the 2x18500? The only SF heads I can find so far are the turbo head conversion kits.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can These parts accept a H22a heatsinks? Any leef turbohead in the works?

AlexGT

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast

Off-Topic answer.

It seems like OpticsPlanet.com carries it. Not sure if they have it already in stock. I have not bought from them.

Good luck to your search!

With Aloha,

Clarence
Thanks!! This is what I was looking for.

Ok, this is going to truly display my ignorance, but do I need the Leef body with a C or M head to use with the Z46? I just assumed that the M3, M4 and M6 required the Leff with the M head. Help - I need to change my order quickly if I got it wrong...:candle:

Is there any easy way to tell, or a number that tells you which SF heads are considered 'C' versus 'M'?

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Ok, this is going to truly display my ignorance, but do I need the Leef body with a C or M head to use with the Z46? I just assumed that the M3, M4 and M6 required the Leef with the M head. Help - I need to change my order quickly if I got it wrong...:candle:

Good news! ..... You got it right.

Z46 = M-head.

brunt_sp

Enlightened

This is great news. I've been waiting so long for the 3 X 18650 C to M in gray. Still no gray 2 X 18500 C to M though. (I know I can get the C to C and use an adapter but I would have liked the single piece arrangement)

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened

Thank you so much Leef! I got my hands on a 1X18650 body! Not black, but I think that a black head natural body and black tail could be good looking!

Have been waiting a long time for my 1X18650 body! No the wait until it arrives! :)

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you Leef:D

And thank you John for letting me know and letting me preoder the 2x18500 HA nat body I've been wanting for ages:wave:

My M2 head is going to be a happy camper soon:grin2:

Sverre

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Leef do you get the feeling that you might of waiteed too long between runs, and that this run was not quite large enough in diversity?

There are alot of new folks around here now that have seen the pics and dreamed of their perfect LEGO's but have had no outlet.

I see plenty of post already asking for different pieces so I'll add my wish here too!

Nat (not grey) HA M head C tail 2X18650 OR 2X18500 please.

Nite

Enlightened

what the heck kind of D26 lamp do I put into this ? thats about 12 volts?

LeefBody C Tail C Head 3x18650

Nite

Enlightened

Leef do you get the feeling that you might of waiteed too long between runs, and that this run was not quite large enough in diversity?

There are alot of new folks around here now that have seen the pics and dreamed of their perfect LEGO's but have had no outlet.

I see plenty of post already asking for different pieces so I'll add my wish here too!

Nat (not grey) HA M head C tail 2X18650 OR 2X18500 please.

I think this run is to satisfy some previous requests that may have been very old.
Isn't he retiring after this run? :thinking: If your dying:sick: and willing to pay 62 plus shipping for a part. buy it RAW and get it anodized the way you want locally at a metal shop. I think thats why he made some raw. How much can having something anodized cost? A local metal shop? 50$? Besides you cant please all the people all of the time.

LeefBody C Tail M Head 2x18650 Battery or 4x123 Battery RAW
$61.99 IN STOCK

I might buy one Raw..if I was rich like you guys.:shakehead

I can barely afford the Bi pin drop in I just ordered from Fivemega.

I already carry a 2x18500 c to c Leef BLACK which I love.