LionHeart HA3 Now Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: More LionHeart HA3 Build Pics

Hi Charlie,

As its getting close to shipping now, I just wanted to remind you that I ordered 2 Pila 150-As (at $18 each),
as well as the HA3 LH. I don't know if this was clear on the
order-form

Thanks,
Daniel/

Catman10

Enlightened

If MR. Bulk could create a compact keychain sized light that is to keychain lights like the Lionheart is to compact lights, I'd be in for several. That would be amazing.

Likebright

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Hummmm --
Keychain light. That would round out my Mr. Bulk custom collection quite well- - -
My VIP with it's two recharable AAs pumping juce to its emitter lodged in the BBH. My LionHeart for my EDC and then a keychain light of some kind with "of course" emence output for my car keys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif Aaa yes.
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
easilyled said:
Hi Charlie,

As its getting close to shipping now, I just wanted to remind you that I ordered 2 Pila 150-As (at $18 each),
as well as the HA3 LH. I don't know if this was clear on the
order-form

Thanks,
Daniel/

[/ QUOTE ]

Need your last name...

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Charlie ????
No word on a keychain programmable light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

inboost

Newly Enlightened

I think we ought to convince Lumileds to take a 5W and make it into an RGB (should be easy, already has four diodes on board). Then Charlie can make a keychain light that is very bright and allows any color desired too. Of course then a 5mw DPSS 532nm laser diode should be installed in the battery cap for good measure. Talk about upping the ante! I hope Mr. Fusion's technology can be downsized, we're gonna need some power! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Charlie said:

>>I have already gotten more boards on the way to make up these few additional, uh - "rare"? "collectable"? - ones, with either TWOJ or TYAJ/OJ Luxeon IIIs going into them, and I will likely offer them up in a bit at a slightly inflated price (hey, maybe on e-bay?) after the main batches of lights are done being delivered.

Call me interested. Very interested, if you can squeeze a noticable difference in brightness from them. This should be a month or two away from now?

Brian

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

bmstrong,

Yes, I got more than a few inquiries about that. This is one of the responses I just sent out:

Rest assured all LionHearts have T-binned Lux3's in them, either J or K binned Vf. That is because some overachiever K's will actually outperform the J's and vice versa, so I have to test each one for brightness before they are used due to the still-alive Luxeon Lottery, although the gaps in ratings are getting narrower all the time.

I stated the Luxeon specs for the "error lights" because those are the Bin Codes I happen to have now (can't really get much better ones, at least not in quantity, at this juncture in Luxeon history anyway) and I didn't want anyone thinking these lights would be any less capable in any way aside for the missing the top half of the "H" in the logo marking.

The middle two digits denote color, with WO supposedly being more "natural" and the YA/YO's being more "HID-like" (blue/aqua-white), but color is SUCH an objective thing that I don't test for that; I simply hunt down the color bin codes that are supposed to be the "whitest" or "blue-whitest" and test only for brightness using a constant current bench power supply for consistency.

HTH's...

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i still prefare the word charlie binned.whcih mean sya get the premiunum.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*

Mr.Bulk ,How many cells are you short? I ordered the LionHeart 1 150a then sent for the number 118. I would be willing to drop the 150a to help others (and get mine sooner) without a refund on my payment,perhaps I am not alone here others might or even if I stand alone my offer is for real the 18.00 bucks could be used to help feed the HAT Team or donated to CPF or help defray extra costs that have bit you. Your call Sir I and others will respect it. Besides I know A guy that can fix me up with Pila stuff if I need it. He is MY Pila guy.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rp42995

Newly Enlightened

me also drop my extra battery same as Topper to help others and me to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gifalso put the $18 to the HAT team but I don't mind waiting because I know it will be worth the wait.

X33

Enlightened

My Lion is hopefully already roaring in the cargo hold of a 747 transatlantic mail clipper. I dropped all batteries since I got some here and just can't wait any longer. Cheers to the HAT team.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Hi Charlie

Re: order of 2 Pila 150As and HA3 LH

My full name is Daniel Zwick - 1st line of address is 4 Mayfields Close

Just wanted to confirm that it was clear in the order form
that there are 2 Pilas.

Thanks

bald1

Enlightened

Charlie,

You're the man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif! As with others who have posted here, have no fear about the delays. We're all with you on this.

BTW if by chance a local detective yanks yer chain about ignoring 6 lovely college women (all members of the U of H soccer team) who live at the bottom of a hill, the top of which is noted for unsavory activities, you'll know who to blame as the instigator /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif LOL

All the best and my hat is off to you and the HAT team for the efforts being expended; and to Jon for his helping with the battery situation!

--Bob

Topper

Flashaholic*

I cannot speak for Mr.Bulk however I can let you know You are driving me nuts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.