• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart/LionCub 168A Body 3rd Run Interest?

Otokoyama

Enlightened
It's pretty clear we have enough demand for a run. However, this time I'd like to do one and only one run, so will wait until about a month after the LionCub has shipped in quantity before doing the actual offer.

Radagast

Enlightened
Any estimate on the cost? Depending on the price I may also purchase an extra bare one to hold a spare battery. Thanks for your efforts Otok.

Otokoyama

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mark65 said:Could I still put orders?

[/ QUOTE ]I haven't taken any orders yet. This thread is just an interest assessment to ensure that a minimum quantity would be met. I'll take deposits in roughly a month after people get their LionCubs and see the need for an option with longer battery life.

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
Any chance of making a few in BRASS?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

There will be around 60-80 brass LionCubs... and if I had a brass LC I'd sure love to also have a brass 168A Body.

[ QUOTE ]
Datasaurusrex said:
Any chance of making a few in BRASS?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

There will be around 60-80 brass LionCubs... and if I had a brass LC I'd sure love to also have a brass 168A Body.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this! Just got my brass Cub and I'd love a 168 body in brass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Otokoyama

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Datasaurusrex said:BRASS??

[/ QUOTE ]A number of people have asked for this already, and I'm anticipating making some in brass also.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oto,
Please add 1 brass to my order too please. and change my other to only one BA.

total request (previous request + this)
1 brass, 1 BA

thanks
doug

*edit* changed request down to 1 BA

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great news! I have several other 3rd run interests which I have placed on previous posts but...1 HA Natural, 1 HA Black, 1 bare Al and 1 brass.

Otokoyama

Enlightened
Brass requires different cutting speeds and feeds, and optimally different cutting tools, but I'm hoping the machinist can use mostly the same program and setup for brass as aluminum and thus avoid a higher cost.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm adding one brass to my original post. Thanks, Otokoyama!