• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

M25C2vn - 2nd Best Single 18650 Thrower

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Best Single 18650 Thrower!

Dang it....another must have light to buy.

How the heck is this getting close to 250K lux being so small? More importantly via just a SMO Reflector.

bigC

Well the sl1 gets about 250kcd so this one must be over 300 kcd

CUL8R

Enlightened

Vinh,
I'm really, really starting to like the single 26650 form factor. Hardly bigger than a single 18650 light but with larger capacity/longer battery life. Any chance of doing more of these? Maybe the best single 26650 Thrower?

ruke

Enlightened

+1 or 26650 X 2 for MTG2 lights!

Vinh,
I'm really, really starting to like the single 26650 form factor. Hardly bigger than a single 18650 light but with larger capacity/longer battery life. Any chance of doing more of these? Maybe the best single 26650 Thrower?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I just found a way to tune the beam to throw noticeably more than the beam shots! Clearly takes out the TK75vn KT now and is very close to K40vn :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Vinh,

No high quality thrower host I knwo of.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome Vinh!!
I can't believe you can get it to throw further than the TK75vn kt!
Can't wait for the new beam shots.
And to get my hands on one :)

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ans I'll say it again, I'm really liking the tint of the dedomed U3 :)

CUL8R

Enlightened

Inexpensive but quite nice = Supfire L5. Almost certainly doesn't have a large enough reflector to be real throw king. But might get pretty reasonable throw with U3 dedomed or small die emitter. Also what about the X3; anyway that could be fitted with a single reflector and high output U3 or smaller die emitter? The X3 could fit a nice sized smooth reflector. Just mentioned these 2 as they are lights I have and I love the size and extended battery capacity.

Sopchoppy

Newly Enlightened

I've been lurking in the weeds, drooling all over myself deciding which vn would be my first. I almost went with the K40vn but something told me to wait. This could be it. I'm all about throw!

koti

Enlightened

I just found a way to tune the beam to throw noticeably more than the beam shots! Clearly takes out the TK75vn KT now and is very close to K40vn :)

I'll take it. Please put me on the list. Off to sell my semen.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Inexpensive but quite nice = Supfire L5. Almost certainly doesn't have a large enough reflector to be real throw king. But might get pretty reasonable throw with U3 dedomed or small die emitter. Also what about the X3; anyway that could be fitted with a single reflector and high output U3 or smaller die emitter? The X3 could fit a nice sized smooth reflector. Just mentioned these 2 as they are lights I have and I love the size and extended battery capacity.

This is basically the X10vn. I can build you one if you want. http://www.illumn.com/foursevens-maelstrom-mmu-x-gen-2.html

I can also do the Supfire L5 if you send me one. :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. Please put me on the list. Off to sell my semen.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Can you really sell your semen? I always wanted to do that when I was in high school LOL

Lone Eagle

Newly Enlightened

Vinh---Beam shots very impressive. Pricing, emitter and other options please. Thanks!

Capolini

Banned

How long can it sustain max before heat is an issue or is there a step down? :)

I am guessing ~900 lumens w/35 to 40 minute run time?

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic

Can you really sell your semen? I always wanted to do that when I was in high school LOL

:laughing: of course,just make sure the money does not slip through your fingers:whistle:

Sperm bank,iirc i think 10 x is the max in UK ..............full of pud pullers and chicken chokers :laughing:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Vinh---Beam shots very impressive. Pricing, emitter and other options please. Thanks!

I will do pricing when i am absolutely sure there is nothing I can improve on it. I am sitting here soldering D25Cvn V3 but my mind is on this light LOL

Oh yah if anyoen wants a D25Cvn V3 now is a greta time. This is the Best WOW light IMO.