• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

M43vn - Best of 2015?

rejsr

Newly Enlightened
The Factory Link says the NW XP-L Dedome is the brightest they offer (8540 lumen, second best throw 44,000 lux, 4440 Kelvin).

How would CW XP-L dome on compare to this?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just tried XPL Dome on. TOo freaking floody :-(

XPG2 is the way to go.

I am going to play with this light later tonight. Gotta get back to orders :)

Flash-O-Maniac

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, in your pics with the light meters, I really like your pillow cases. Can I order just the pillow cases, or do I also have to purchase a light to get the pillow cases?

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ui is pretty advanced. Is double clicking the only way to activate high mode? Can It be done with just a single click?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I grabbed beam shot of XPL dedome vs XPg2 tonight. Will post in the morning.

Too bad I don't have enough 12 XPL PDTc for the swap...I will order a large batch as I think XPL PDtc will be real nice.

DriverVNX2 will also be an option but an expensive one....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just the base version though is also excellent with a nice touch of upgrade while keeping price just as factory. :)

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope you get some XP-G2 dedomed versions, as I think several are looking to go that way (it's an extra $10 is all). XPL PDTc would probably be nice, but out of the budget for me. I'm sure others will do it though. Maybe take pre-orders/payment for this one so you don't running the risk of buying the different versions and then they don't sell?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Post 1 and 2 Updated. I am now taking pre-orders. My shipment will be here in ~3 weeks.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
UI video tonight

I have to step out for a few hours. My god grandfather is in critical condition at the Hospital. Oh no :-(

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for offering dedome XP-Gs Vinh.

About how much more runtime on turbo will the upgrades give this light before it has to be turned down due to heat?
Does it really make a big difference?
Are you getting any of the "white" versions (rather then dark grey)?
Just to clarify, do you want payment with the preorder?

Hope your god grandfather is ok!!!

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
i guess theres no way around the +$100 for xpl pdtc as there are 12 Leds. Forgot about that. thats $370 with that and with driver vn. Could you just get the xpl version and have a stock xpl dedome option? That would be a killer light in that combo

Last edited:

rejsr

Newly Enlightened
Good point, Alex1234. Vinh?
i guess theres no way around the +$100 for xpl pdtc as there are 12 Leds. Forgot about that. thats $370 with that and with driver vn. Could you just get the xpl version and have a stock xpl dedome option? That would be a killer light in that combo

Good point, Alex1234. What say you, Vinh?