Malkoff Picture Thread

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
In pocket today is the MD2/m61n hi/low with switchback and surefire z41.

9D5769F1-0AF6-4FC2-AB19-1E12A3F9279E.jpeg

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Yeah the switchback is awesome.

I showed the switchback to a good friend of mine last week, and when I saw him again this week he had a new one on his old style 6p. He's a long time PD vet and said that 6p was one of his first belt lights. I told him about malkoff a while back and he's got an m61 in it too, and is happy to be using that 6p again.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a new head for the light above on Monday. Just arrived. Same lamp as before, 1.8A A3718 140Lm in a Tad Customs E Socket on Vapcell H10, but now with a Lumens Factory Smoothie head and QPQ bezel. The second one is a Surefire Elite BK head with a brass bezel (that desperately needs polished) and convex lens running 0.51A Surefire MN02 ~18Lm, also on Vapcell H10.
o1HPeUV_d.webp

NH Lumens

Enlightened
What's nice about your baby Z finger lanyard, users can custom fit orings to individual finger sizes.
@kerneldrop will need to get extra small for his... 🤏
The O-ring shown came with a Raven Concealment pocket clip. It's a #215 - 1/8" cross section, 1-5/16" OD, 1-1/16" ID.

I'm thinking a #123 might be better: 3/32" cross section, 1-3/8" OD.

For wearing winter gloves, a substantially larger O-ring would be needed, or use an adjustable wrist lanyard for flashlight retention;

lanyardadjust.jpg

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Viton orings are harder rubber composition, not as flexible as buna-n, could be easier to work with especially when wearing gloves.

A good source Orings&More located in VA sells small quantities.

Latest posts