Man, I'm Glad I Got That

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
~

Naw ... it needs a Bananna seat , Hi-rise handlebars and Tastle'd grips !

Also a deck of cards in the spokes ... for that 426 Hemi sound !

~

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Where it's at" I know, right? I haven't been this cool in years! :laughing:

~ Chance

See there, you had no idea how cool you still are :party:

~

Naw ... it needs a Bananna seat , Hi-rise handlebars and Tastle'd grips !

Also a deck of cards in the spokes ... for that 426 Hemi sound !

~

I have decks of cards, but clothes pins are another story. Kids nowadays have no idea how fun that was...

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
See there, you had no idea how cool you still are :party:

I have decks of cards, but clothes pins are another story. Kids nowadays have no idea how fun that was...

~

Kids now days would not understand what the purpose of a Clothes Pin was.

Now days they are just used to keep the potato chip bag closed .

The good wooden ones can still be bought at good quality Dollar Stores.

As far as Clothes Lines go ...............

You mean you hung your underwear out in the back yard ... for ALL to see ?

Yup ......... we had no pride back then .

~

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
~

As far as Clothes Lines go ...............

You mean you hung your underwear out in the back yard ... for ALL to see ?

Yup ......... we had no pride back then .

~

Not THAT is hilarious, we certainly saw nothing wrong with it back in the day...:crackup:

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
My original Lux V Surefire U2. Bought it used 2.5 years ago, used it hard every day since. Best light I've ever owned, bar-none. I want to see what the new UM2 is going to be like but I don't think it'll have the utility of the original.

Flashlight Enthusiast
my 1999 4runner Limited I got new in Dec 1998

goes everywhere does everything and had not ever left me stranded

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Throughout the years with my interest in knives I kept hearing what a great carry knife the Benchmade 940 Osborne was, well I thought it looked just ok, throughout that time I bought plenty of knives most in the 3.5" blade size trying to find that perfect EDC knife but none really completely satisfied me. I was fine with what I had in the tactical sized folders but still the perfect pocket knife for EDC eluded me.

One night a couple months back I had the bug and was determined to order another knife, but what to get? It felt absolutely critical that I place a order that night before I went to sleep no matter, I had spent the previous week reading everything I could looking for that knife that spoke to me but nothing did and I was on full tilt eyes burning and head hurting, I'm sure none of you have every been there right. :confused:

Anyway I was down to my last minute my shoulders could no longer support my head, man I had to sleep so for some strange reason I pulled the trigger on the BM 940, I had spent no time that week researching it and it wasn't even on my list not even close but somehow I ended up placing that order.

Now I don't know what I was thinking why did it take so long for me to come around to it? Everything in it's specs said it was the right knife for me and I had read lots of great things about it but just never got one, I really like G-10 handles so maybe I was thinking I would not like the 940's aluminum handles.

So it turned out the 940 is my favorite pocket knife by a good margin over any other similar sized knife I ever owned and I'm very glad I ordered it but it still is kind of strange to me why it took so long for me to realize it even though all the signs was starring me in the face.

Glock 22

Enlightened
Man I'm glad I got my first Malkoff! How many can agree with me on that?

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chauncey, naw, nothing that permanent..I'm still single..except for once in a while..

unfortunately my one true love, Joy, was eaten by zombies (some say they were ghouls) in the seventies..there is video of the gruesome event; I posted the link in a near-by thread, may she rest in peace. :candle:

:popcorn:

ps, is that your real name, or did you read (or watch?)and love "Being There"????

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goal Zero Nomad 7 Adventure kit...best solar charging option at a decent price. It's efficient, powerful, and charges 4 AA eneloops, no prob. Got it wet a few times, still workin'. Comes with a car plug adapter as well. Last time I went camping, I brought it, and I was charging in laws Iphones, there r/c air pump, two-way radios...even topped off my next "Man I'm glad I got that!"

Portable power pack. Can jump start a car, has USB ports, two car ports. I ran my base scanner off it for 8 eight hours, and it still had plenty of juice. Great for topping off my rc's for lights, or my two way radios during an extended power outage.

These are just two of the few items that are worth their weight in gold when they are needed.

Glock 22

Enlightened
Hey Chance you forgot my two fav's my E1B/VME/M31 219, and VME/M31 that I switch out back and forth for my EDC lights.

From GLOCK's sigline ~ G2 with M61NLLL, 9P with M91N, 6P with Custom M61W XML ~

+ 1 .....yep they're just like potato chips...really good potato chips.

~ Chance

Bigpal

Enlightened
Portable power pack. Can jump start a car, has USB ports, two car ports. I ran my base scanner off it for 8 eight hours, and it still had plenty of juice. Great for topping off my rc's for lights, or my two way radios during an extended power outage.

Hey AoW,
what is the size of this? Sounds like a valuable tool. You wouldn't happen to have a pic would ya?