Man, I'm Glad I Got That

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
well, Chance, if I may be so bold as to call you that, the walking on water was from the writers pov I believe purely for the entertainment value of surprised delight..from the pov of the story, it says, I believe, that the man was MORE than Christ-LIKE..and meant to provoke wonder..a great ending for the story and the movie I think...and was meant to leave you pondering...he didnt know who he was?..yet in his innocence he was all knowing..

now, to be not ot: get it? got it? glad yet? ;)

well, Chance, if I may be so bold as to call you that, the walking on water was from the writers pov I believe purely for the entertainment value of surprised delight..from the pov of the story, it says, I believe, that the man was MORE than Christ-LIKE..and meant to provoke wonder..a great ending for the story and the movie I think...and was meant to leave you pondering...he didnt know who he was?..yet in his innocence he was all knowing..

now, to be not ot: get it? got it? glad yet? ;)

Hi Ted,

Chance it is. ~ "surprised delight" ~ I like that. Your right, it did provoke wonder, and left me pondering. Indeed, a great ending. Thanks for your take on the writing.

~ Chance

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey AoW,
what is the size of this? Sounds like a valuable tool. You wouldn't happen to have a pic would ya?

Sure, Pal. Here's a pic of it powering my Grundig Shortwave Field Radio and Charging a SF B65 Battery:

P1010009-1.jpg

Glock 22

Enlightened
:poke: That's true a Glock .45 is nice I had one once.

Pick on, playful banter is always appreciated. To tell you the truth AGLOCK45ISBETTER I was really surprised that I missed the last two.
That'ill teach me to drink and post. :drunk:

~ Chance

Just more playful banter, I wasn't yelling a Glock 45 is better, I was just foolin about with your username. As far as a 45 being better than a 22, it depends on what you're shooting, and how long you can afford to shoot at it. My bedside armament is an XD45 with an internal laser. The laser is so I don't have to ask the intruder to wait while I put on my glasses. :tired:

~ Chance

Bigpal

Enlightened
Man I'm glad I got my first Malkoff! How many can agree with me on that?

I am set to get my first also. Good to hear you like it.

...My bedside armament is an XD45...
I love this piece. When I was shopping, I was on a budget so I didn't get the Springfield. So, my bedside armament is a Taurus 24/7. I gotta say though, it hasn't misfired yet.

Last edited:

Glock 22

Enlightened
Springfield nice. My G22 has the SF X300 on it. I'm glad I put it on my G22 because of the same reason you put your laser on your XD45. It lights up a room perfect, and also kyhunter1 and me like to set up targets at night and shot, it's pretty awesome until you run out of ammo and have to go buy more.

Just more playful banter, I wasn't yelling a Glock 45 is better, I was just foolin about with your username. As far as a 45 being better than a 22, it depends on what you're shooting, and how long you can afford to shoot at it. My bedside armament is an XD45 with an internal laser. The laser is so I don't have to ask the intruder to wait while I put on my glasses. :tired:

~ Chance

Slazmo

Enlightened
In the process of moving house and the things I am finding and continually saying - thank christ I got that! As for most of the time I'll be sure that you cant get it these days...

Most of my tools are on the cheapish scale, however great quality and most have lifetime guarantees so thankful for that. Also while were on bikes, my Norco Sasquatch 2006 - absolutely bombproof! However I do have a spot in my heart for the Electra's as I once worked in a bike shop and built about a 1000 of them - not one had an issue going together and not many ever came back with anything more serious than a chewed up derailleur (as they were Shimano Tourney and crap in the first place)...

Slazmo

Enlightened
Cheap, Great Quality, and Lifetime Guarantees!

Slazmo, I want some new tools, and the ones you have sound perfect! Please provide the name brand. Chance

Got them at Big W quiet a few years back - as long as I keep my receipt they're warranted... Well more like refundable now as they dont stock them any more... Cant remember the brand as they're not stamped individually, however the box was and thats now lost.

All I know is that they're not Stanley, Cresent or any other fan dangle brand. But they stripped and rebuilt my Mirage, Jimny and other cars and all have stood the test of time and abuse! Something I've found that Sidchrome cant even do these days - snapped a Sidchrome Spanner and also broke a Kinchrome 1/4'' socket wrench...

Bigpal

Enlightened
Sure, Pal. Here's a pic of it powering my Grundig Shortwave Field Radio and Charging a SF B65 Battery:

P1010009-1.jpg

That's nice and compact.

I also couldn't tell you how many times I've used these little puppies:

f9e550bc.jpg

I just had to grab them for a battery compartment and thought man! I'm glad I got these. So many screws would be utter pains without these.

Shurefire

Newly Enlightened
Springfield nice. My G22 has the SF X300 on it. I'm glad I put it on my G22 because of the same reason you put your laser on your XD45. It lights up a room perfect, and also kyhunter1 and me like to set up targets at night and shot, it's pretty awesome until you run out of ammo and have to go buy more.

X300 on a Glock 21SF with a pressure pad. The light is awesome. Now if we can only get Gene to make a weapon light........... I may have to try the oveready X300 though, it looks amazing, at least from the beamshots.

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll glad I got my Leef custom 9P body.

Not just because they are no longer available. But the versatility is fantastic when mated with the custom Malkoff M60 LED drop-in inside of it. I not only have a light with an excellent design incorporating both Surefire and Leef. But the output is from an excellently designed drop-in as well. Plus, there's another bonus . . . I can use either 2x18500 rechargeable cells, but also 3xCR123 primaries without having to change the drop-in!

What started out as just a "I want more than one in my collection" sort of thing. Turned into "Man, I'm Glad I got That!"

Well said. I find my Leef 2x18500 C-C tube very handy for the reasons you state. However, I have found that those bodies will not work with a bored out A19 extension. Something about the Leef tailcap threads too short to make contact with the A19. I bought a custom HAIII A19 from Overready just for use with my Leef and found out they won't work.

Glock 22

Enlightened
A Malkoff weapon light built like the Surefire X300, now that's something that would be awesome!

X300 on a Glock 21SF with a pressure pad. The light is awesome. Now if we can only get Gene to make a weapon light........... I may have to try the oveready X300 though, it looks amazing, at least from the beamshots.