MBI #3 - Codename: HF

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know what is with my SH*T luck lately, but the postman managed to deliver my HF to someone else. I just checked the tracking and someone I don't even know signed for and accepted the package.

What a blow.

I'm one of the last people to get the HF and this happens. I hate Canadapost with a passion. Rant over.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know what is with my SH*T luck lately, but the postman managed to deliver my HF to someone else. I just checked the tracking and someone I don't even know signed for and accepted the package.

What a blow.

I'm one of the last people to get the HF and this happens. I hate Canadapost with a passion. Rant over.

I'm so sorry Kuan! That's awful. Are you able to get to the postal center tomorrow to sort it out?

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Alex,

I called up the customer service center and they said the sender has to go open a file/case and their postal service has to contact "mine". Doesn't make any sense because it's the local postal service that f*cked up the delivery

I already left Guy an email about this and I know he will do everything he can to sort it out, but it just BLOWS that I check the tracking number everyday and then this happens.

Really thought I would get to be HF'ing by now.

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast

What a blow.

Hi Ryan,

Just mailed you the tracking receipt so you can verify it with the PO if needed.
I'll be happy to send you another if its lost so whilst its annoying (and a first) , I'll be sure to take care of you no matter what happens.

Tgwnn

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guy is absolutely awesome about this, everything is sorted now one way or another I should be HFing soon!

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Always to the rescue right away guy! THAT'S why we buy from you over and over.

^ what he said.

Hear, hear!

Guy is absolutely awesome about this, everything is sorted now one way or another I should be HFing soon!

Thanks for the vote of confidence
kiss.gif

I have to admit though its entirely my fault.
KuanR sent me a new address to use a while back but in my hurry to get it to the post office, I accidentally used his old address
sigh.gif
:whoopin:

Hoping KuanR can collect it but I'll be on standby with another HF just in case.

Sorry for the extra hassle KuanR
:bow: :bow: :bow:
Tgwnn

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update:

I went to my old place and the people living there now had my package! I finally have an HF in my hands now and I finally understand why everyone was so crazy about these! It's been a long wait and not receiving it almost gave me a heart attack.

I think Guy should announce what he's got next....I wonder how many people out there are still waiting for the their HF's?

Once again I'd have to say thanks to Guy for being so concerned about what happened and offering to replace the HF if I couldn't get it. I couldn't be happier about this! This is definitely one of the best lights I have ever bought. Pictures to come with the company it sits with later :)

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, so I don't post quite so often, but I have an itch and it's not getting scratched. I need, need info on what is coming out. I have to plan my life around all this and not knowing is making me nuts. My life is on hold and have you to blame! Send me an HF Backscratcher please!

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update:

I went to my old place and the people living there now had my package! I finally have an HF in my hands now and I finally understand why everyone was so crazy about these! It's been a long wait and not receiving it almost gave me a heart attack.

I think Guy should announce what he's got next....I wonder how many people out there are still waiting for the their HF's?

Once again I'd have to say thanks to Guy for being so concerned about what happened and offering to replace the HF if I couldn't get it. I couldn't be happier about this! This is definitely one of the best lights I have ever bought. Pictures to come with the company it sits with later :)

Whew!