Melbourne - Australia [ not Florida ] Next Meet ?

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Horswood Rd entry gate will be locked but the exit will not be locked, however there are spikes to prevent cars from entering via the exit gate ala Jells Park. For those who feel worries about driving over spikes, there is a 24hr carpark (cnr of Horswood Rd & Logan Park Track) at the entrance on the right as you are about to enter the gates of the park. From the 24hr carpark, its about a 150m walk to the pictured picnic area.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?oe=u...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA

Last edited:

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Before I run out and buy the meat:

1) Are we meeting up at Horswood Rd entrance of Lysterfield Lake or Hallam North Rd(which doesn't have any BBQ facilities)?
2) How many of us?

Gav
Matt
Norm
Chris
Trev
Simon
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
I can bring a BBQ if required.
I told my boss i would have to knock off early on the 30th to go play with torches, she did not understand.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
:duh2: my PC just got hacked... by norm...:devil: now its infected with the Win32WormStuxnetA virus...:awman:

Stuxnet was designed to take down nuclear facilities. What wre you hiding?

I'll be there. I received the blessing from the Mrs. last night. I've yet to find out what it'll cost me....

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can bring a BBQ if required.
I told my boss i would have to knock off early on the 30th to go play with torches, she did not understand.

Last week at work, one of the engineers spent $369 of his own money on a LED Lenser X21. He was all bells and whistles about the X21 to his mates till I brought my $70 Trustfire TR-J12 and showed him what a XM-L light was capable of...

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last week at work, one of the engineers spent $369 of his own money on a LED Lenser X21. He was all bells and whistles about the X21 to his mates till I brought my $70 Trustfire TR-J12 and showed him what a XM-L light was capable of...

I've Just spent the same money on a FireFoxes III - I'll show you what it's capable of :devil: (assuming it gets here soon. Tracking says it's in Australia, but that just means the real wait has begun)

:D

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've noticed that our meetup thread is once again spending a lot of time talking about food.

We'll end up with a reputation soon!

Norm

Retired Administrator
Sorry can't answer eating.

scaled.php

Norm

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
It stopped being about the lights a few meets ago. Now it's about the meat.

My little Fire-Foxes III arrived today and will definitely be making an appearance!

Latest posts