Melbourne - Australia [ not Florida ] Next Meet ?

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Talking about THE MEAT, is anyone allergic/intolerant to spicy food? In the marinade for the lamb chops there is a hint of dried chilli flakes, which after cooking, doesn't have any potency left. Most people can't even taste the chilli flakes after cooking, but I thought I'd ask first since I do not know about this group's palate likes and dislikes yet.:popcorn:

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
[h=6]An earthquake measuring 5.2 on the richter scale hit Moe in the late hours of Tuesday. The earthquake decimated the area causing approximately $120.00 worth of damage.

Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, muttering "expletive removed". Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their Centrelink cheques arrived.

The local paper reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Moe.

One resident - Tracy Sharon 'Shazza' Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said "It was such a shock, my little Chardonnay-Mercedes came running into my bedroom crying."

Apparently looting, muggings and car crime were unaffected and carried on as normal.

The Australian Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates of Bacardi-Breezers to the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings, including Health Care Cards, also jewellery and bone china from Big W.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

This appeal is to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster.

Clothing is most sought after - items most needed include: baseball caps, tracksuits, sports singlets, Holden racing tops and Reebok boots. Any other items usually sold at Dimmy's or the Reject Shop.

Food parcels may be harder to come by, but are needed all the same. Required foodstuffs urgently needed include: McDonald's, KFC, Hungry Jacks and minimum chips.

Donations of $20.00 will be taken to buy a packet of winny blue 25s and a lighter to calm the nerves of those affected.[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Careful Simon, Norm might just delete your account, he lives only a short drive from Moe...

The he, better than any of us, should know it's not far from the truth :)

I heard another joke that the Moe earthquake caused $1.2 million worth of improvements to the town :D

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since it gets dark at 6pm this time of year I will be at the BBQ area around 5pm to start cooking. Chris if you could meet me there with your gas BBQ at that time it would be great, if not I'll bring a portable gas stove.

quokked

Enlightened
Hey guys, good thing I came in and had a look so Lysterfield Lake on the 30th ? :)

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
I might not be able to make it untill a little later. I was planing to knock off work at 4 and it's at least a two hour drive, but i will see what i can do i will go and see my boss now and see if i can leave at 3.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
What time will the meeting finish.
Won't be able to make it to the barbie as I have to work
back. Might pop in on the way past.