Melbourne Meet Jells Park on the 8th of October.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can see blood, its not dead enough :p

Does anyone going own a Fenix TK70... or do I have an excuse to buy one and go? :p

It's perfect for lamb, any more would certainly kill it!

I think you should take the offered excuse and run with it!

Where's the beef?

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
Re: Melbourne Meet

I can see blood, its not dead enough :p

Does anyone going own a Fenix TK70... or do I have an excuse to buy one and go? :p
1: The roast was perfect.:twothumbs
2: You should get yourself one, I would like to see how it would compare it to my Olight SR90
3: You should get yourself one, 3 XM-L's 2200 Hobo's

Last edited:

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars

Was that you, or have they enacted our autoreplace suggestions?

My 9 XP-G's will beat your 3 XM-L's :)

Where's the beef?
That was me, unfortunately.
I am looking forward to seeing your Mac 3300.

3300 Hobo's. :thinking: I have 3 of those 150 watt Metal halide spots, 43,500 Hobo's

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if the folk living nearby will call the police with that many hobos flashing around...

Where's the beef?

vudoo

Enlightened

I will hopefully try and make it there but am not sure at this stage as the wife is due around that time.

Anyone got a souped up, 1000+ lumen, floody P60 dropin they want to sell? It would go nicely with my GITD Surefire 9P :)

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will hopefully try and make it there but am not sure at this stage as the wife is due around that time.

Anyone got a souped up, 1000+ lumen, floody P60 dropin they want to sell? It would go nicely with my GITD Surefire 9P :)

1000+ [ somewhat unrealistic expectation ]
The 3 mode drop in from Manafont dot com , is known to pull high AMP [ some people like that ] unfortunately it will not sustain 1000+ output ...

I will bring mine : Most of my XM-L's ...

I did a review of the drop in , in a nut shell , did i see 1200 COLD !? Lumens [ cold emitter ] but within seconds it was down to 900+ , and @ 30 seconds maybe 800+
so , as the emitter warms , its simply can not sustain the output ..

I dare say the XM-L may be over driven ...

Now my drop in does pull up to 3.9A with a certain battery ... [ manafont 3 mode drop in ] , and I havent checked output with this cell .

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast

Have you tried keberos or VanIsle? 5.6A, 1500-1600lumens+ OTF but prepare to spend around $400 fully optioned & shipped.

Last edited:

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast

No worries there...

I just got a nailbender D36 XM-L 4.2v drop-in for my M3, I run it with 1x17670(for now, till I get it bored for 18mm cells) and a dummy CR123.

BTW: HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS to MR.TRI & MRS.TRI!!!!!:party::party:

Last edited:

AusKipper

Enlightened

1: The roast was perfect.:twothumbs
2: You should get yourself one, I would like to see how it would compare it to my Olight SR90
3: You should get yourself one, 3 XM-L's 2200 Hobo's

Yeah, i'm really want it, i'm even allowed to get it under my new torch rules (it must be at least twice as good at something than any of my other torches, and it has twice the lux and twice the output of my next biggest), but I really dont think my budget can swing it for the time being.

I'll probably have one before the year is out though :p

quokked

Enlightened

Hey guys, been off CPF for a little while that meet sounds good, that roast looks awesome!!!

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
A big congrats to Tri and Mrs. on the birth of his daughter! Now that that's dealt with, there's no excuse for him not to attend! :poke:

Norm

Retired Administrator

YAY Congratulations Tri and growing family.

Norm

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wonder who's gonna show for the meet? This thread has been quiet lately... anyone bringing a SR90 or a TK70? I got a cheap ebay HID I wanted to compared them to.