Melbourne, Victoria CPF 2013 meet - 27th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cups - and plates - plastic ware ? ( knives forks ) A bottle of something ( soft drink - or Juice )

Hmmm , no new flashlight - that will get here after the meet , but got me a new Helicopter ( Tiny little thing - to small to carry anything )

quokked

Enlightened
Hi Gav,
Can you please post a definitive guide as to what time, date and location we are meeting :)
These meets sneak up so fast on me these days, good thing I checked this thready :D

old4570

Flashlight Enthusiast
11m4w9g.jpg

Now you guys said near the water tower ?
As near as I can tell , this is the closest parking ...

So where did you guys want to meet ? ( Location )

2q322iq.jpg

Last edited:

Alpinebully

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone got any of the newest Panasonic cells, NCR18650B 3400mAH?

Id love to be able to see if they fit my bored Surefire 6P and bored C2 (C2, done by me and ive pretty much made it so the NCR18650A 3100mAH cells are a nice fit)

I have the Blazar 3100mAH protected cells but these are nowhere near fitting, they are way to fat but i believe these are double wrapped etc...

Travis.

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

Id love to be able to see if they fit my bored Surefire 6P and bored C2 (C2, done by me and ive pretty much made it so the NCR18650A 3100mAH cells are a nice fit)

I have the Blazar 3100mAH protected cells but these are nowhere near fitting, they are way to fat but i believe these are double wrapped etc...

Travis.

I've got a pair with protection boards on. They might be a little larger in diameter as a result, I'm not entirely sure. They'll certainly be longer. Blazars like yours, but the 3400 might not be as heavily wrapped, perhaps?

Hello all, I've finally gotten registered. See y'all there this weekend.

I'll grab a gallon jug of lemonade, and if I can find a gas station, some ice.

Trevtrain

Enlightened

Travis.

I have a couple of unprotected panny 3400s and a couple of Blazar 3400s from Yass (ebay). I'll make sure to bring them with me.

Gun

Newly Enlightened
I've only been told about this meet-up at short notice so unfortunately I'm busy. If I'm still on these forums when the next meet-up is planned (I think I will be ;)) then I'll most likely turn up with my Dad. By then I may have a couple of lights to bring along as well :)

Alpinebully

Newly Enlightened
I have a couple of unprotected panny 3400s and a couple of Blazar 3400s from Yass (ebay). I'll make sure to bring them with me.

Awesome thanks. Yeh, ive bought a lot of batteries from Yasser in the passed year! He was suggesting the new NCR18650B's but i didnt really want to buy a bunch unless i was sure they would fit all of my lights.

I already have a bunch of the 3100mAH Blazar's and they only fit 1 of my lights! But according to Yass, they were the thickest 18650's out there.

Thanks again.

Travis.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Gav,
Can you please post a definitive guide as to what time, date and location we are meeting :)
These meets sneak up so fast on me these days, good thing I checked this thready :D

We are meeting on 27th April, I'll be there from 3pm onwards cos I'll be kayaking around first before the meet. I guess if we gather about 6pm as its getting dark would be ideal, however some of you may have prior commitmnents and may only be able to rock up at 7-ish or 8pm, we should still be there.

As for the location, check out the google map posted in post #44, we are at the spot marked "Car Parking" with a black arrow. Its basically as far as you can park closest to the dam wall tower, check post #16 to see where I mean.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah - but they only lock the entry gate. You can only enter before 7pm - you can leave whenever you like.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast

Travis.

Did you bore the C2 yourself??? I'm looking to get 2 M3 bodies bored and would prefer to do them locally than send them to USA.

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened
Yeah - but they only lock the entry gate. You can only enter before 7pm - you can leave whenever you like.

Yeah sorry, that's what I meant, gotta get in early. I remember distinctly last time I had to haul my gear down to the picnic table in two trips - and this time around it'd be a much longer walk, with more gear.

I'll be there sometime between three and six.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
The spot that we are meeting, there is an alternative entry/exit via Reservoir Rd & Lake Circuit(entry via Heatherton Rd). I've parked my car along Reservoir Rd just outside the caretakers house/office and walked in via the walking path which isn't blocked off by a fence or gate(from memory).

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darn it! My 4xT6 NW Blackshadow Terminator I ordered 2 weeks ago is sitting in Australian Customs, guess it will have to debut at the next meet.:shakehead

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darn it! My 4xT6 NW Blackshadow Terminator I ordered 2 weeks ago is sitting in Australian Customs, guess it will have to debut at the next meet.:shakehead

Bugger!

I won't have either the M3 or the RGBW mule I ordered from Vinh. Oh well.

quokked

Enlightened
Hi guys looking forward to tomorrow night, anyone got a SF M6 LED tower they want to sell me/swap for a 10x dominator... :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.