Melbourne, Victoria CPF 2013 meet - 27th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

quokked

Enlightened
Hey all Melbourne CPFers
If you are into Surefires it might be worthwhile to give Plat-A-Tac in Lt Bourke Street a Visit as soon as you can,
They're clearing out a lot of the older SF stock, I saw a few SF Saints there for $149!

Alpinebully

Newly Enlightened
Heya Fusion, sorry i missed your post re: my bored C2.

Yes i did it myself but it isnt something id like to do for others, i dont want the risk of damaging someone elses stuff.

That and time is very limited these days now that im a stay home dad with a newborn... little sleep deprived and stressed out currently lol.

The wind at home right now has been horrible all day and it is forecast to get a lot stronger tonight. We might need a chainsaw to get out of the park if any trees come down!

Ill keep an eye on this thread and see what everyone's doing. I might be able to come down as early as 5pm for about an hour and a half.

Travis.

Trevtrain

Enlightened
Just getting packed.
We'll have to keep an eye on that wind Gav. Could blow up pretty choppy at the downwind end of the lake.
I hope your balance is OK!

Norm

Retired Administrator
Our intrepid mariners set out to find a geocache on the lake.

8686048848_f649d801d8_c.jpg

Leoht's totally amazing light bar, I'll let Crash fill in the specs

8685990370_d0d123c371_c.jpg

The pictures do not do justice to just how bright this thing is.

8685995636_b17f30977d_c.jpg

It's all about the food I count four cooking appliances in this shot.

8684873543_1becc2d2d3_c.jpg

PS. who ever was kind enough to pick up my small red and white Coleman cooler (visible next to Crash's camp oven), I'll pick it up at the next meet. Thanks Norm

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
'Twas a very good night indeed. I didn't get many photos though.

A massive thanks to trevtrain for taking me out on the lake cache hunting, and to darkangel55555 for his spontaneous and unsolicited supply of a very hard to find piece of equipment.

quokked

Enlightened
Great photos norm, thanks for the great meet guys!
Means we have to organise a next meet soon so norm can get his cooler back. Where for the next meet :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened
To whoever was asking about CR123As - PM me with the type and quantity you wanted.

Hope y'all had fun, I certainly did. It's been awhile since I lit up all the HIDs at once.

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
[QUOTE PS. who ever was kind enough to pick up my small red and white Coleman cooler (visible next to Crash's camp oven), I'll pick it up at the next meet. Thanks Norm[/QUOTE]

Does it look like this Norm?
zumera2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahaha!

it's like a "hangover" end credits style series of photos of Norm's coolers adventures :)

Oh and this is the best my iPhone could manage against having its CCD burnt out ;)

y3eny8a6.jpg

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Norm's cooler has gone sight seeing.:naughty:

That's the fella his almost as old as you crash and all ready very well travelled :lolsign: :thanks: :takeit:

You messaged Shirley's phone not mine :)

Norm

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
If Crash's camping oven was any indication, I'd say that our next CPF meet should be an over-nighter with a logfire, somewhere bush away from city lights.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
If Crash's camping oven was any indication, I'd say that our next CPF meet should be an over-nighter with a logfire, somewhere bush away from city lights.

That idea has already been tossed around. In spring, near Crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.