MiBoxer Opions / Reviews

Witterings

Enlightened
I'm on the verge of clicking buy for a MiBoxer C4 V3 and have gone through a load of reviews that I can find about these chargers and looked at Amazon comments as well.
I thought I'd post n here to see how real users find them and any accomponying comments … either positive or negative and would be interested to hear from anyone that owns one … (not just the C4) to know generally what their quality control's like.
One thing I did see that concerned me a little was that they don't fully charge and someone took the batteries and put them in another charger (that I guess they trusted) and found it added a considerable amount more mah.
Whilst that in itself doen't cause a problem I have absolutely no interest in buying something that's totally inaccurate in any area I'd rather spend a bit more and get something decent.
Any comments gratefully recieved
smile.png

hammerjoe

Enlightened
I owned three of their chargers and they all turned out to be faulty in some shape or form.
Their customer support is "Contact the seller for a refund" and thats it.

Avoid. Right now a much much much better charger is the vapcell s4+ that is comparable in features... (actually it has more features like capacity and repair functions) and like the miboxer has automatic charging current.

So to resume, avoid Miboxer.

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two of them, a 2 bay analyzing charger and a 4 bay charger. No problems so far.