Mirage Man Customs

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe Brian is accepting orders at this time. :naughty: :popcorn:
Yep, just finished up this one for someone...

Classic_3.jpg

Classic_4.jpg

Classic_1.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic
Alrighty, another Fatty 1x123 has been released into the wild! Similar to Dad's in construction, but with a bit of a bevel in the tail to get to the clicky... Brian, I love it, simply beautiful. Built like a tank, but elegant!!! Thank you.

P1010111.jpg

P1010112.jpg

P1010114.jpg

:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

scout24

Flashaholic
As if I didn't think Brian's machining was impeccable, I just had a "Duh" moment... See if you can find the seam on the fatty for the bezel to be removed. I couldn't. It took two days of carrying this light and me catching it in the right light to see it... After getting the light, I didn't see the seam, and just assumed that was how he built it... No big, I thought, just beautiful! I am not sure if this results from the finish he is now using, but when I screw it back on tight, I still have trouble finding it unless I am outside and looking for it.:)

P1010111.jpg

Chauncey Gardner

Enlightened
I'm at work driving around in the squad and saw this thread. I just happen to be carrying both my Mirage_Man custom lights tonight. Fatty with a Cree R2 Flupic and the 38mm Titanium with a Milkey Modded quad K2:D. I am thinking about a Fatty 27mm and maybe 38mm:devil:

This is mine next to a Mcgizmo XR19-PD-S

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

DSCN0687.jpg

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

Those are some sweet lights. Thanks to both of you for posting.

Love the styling & ergonomics of the fatties, beautiful lights.

Would love to see an aluminum bronze version that will run a 17500 or 14500 liion in it. That would be perfect for me.

RIDE

Enlightened
Just wanted to bring this thread back to life. Mirage Man makes some of the most amazing lights to grace this wonderful forum....and I can't get enough of seeing them!

SOME day....one will be mine! :)

RIDE

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're getting the hang of that camera really well! ;) Those last three shots are money. Still :drool: over that knurled number with the interchangeable body tubes.

Last edited: