More new lights from Sunwayman.......R20A & V60C!!!!!!!!!

Grizzlyb

Enlightened
+1, The name grew on me when I found out the High quality of the SWM lights.
The V60C is on my wish list.

Kilted

Enlightened
Does any one know or have seen the SWM V60C in a USA store? The only think I have seen was a short saile on ebay and a Hong Kong dealer has it on his web page, I've not seen any reports on CPF yet.

=D~~ Kilted

tony22

Newly Enlightened
I don't understand German either but it did look like a thorough evaluation. I'm wondering if anyone else noticed something, though. While I was watching the beamshot part around the middle of the review it looked like the beam color shifted somewhat. If you look carefully from 1:51 thru 1:56 you may see the beam color go from a bluish white to a more yellowish white. I'd have chalked it up to his video cam maybe changing AWB, but there were beamshots earlier in the review and there was no shift visible. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Either that or his cam has a slow AWB adjust.

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Likely due to AWB on the camcorder, I have a sample for review and based on the limited time I've been using it, the beam definitely doesn't shift (although it's slightly green around the hotspot but on par with most of the XM-L lights I've recently reviewed). Also, I'm happy to report that after a brief initial dip, the light runs pretty much regulated for just over 2hrs on AW 2600's. This bests their ANSI claims since this was for full output at that duration. More to come and hope to have review up by next weekend.

Cheers,
Tim

Flashlight Enthusiast
i always check that youtube page to see what new light vids he has.

i just checked the marketplace and now they have another new light called the T40CS