New From Streamlight: Protac Rail Mount HL-X Pro USB

ColeLLD

Newly Enlightened
I've come to love Streamlight products for their consistency and quality at an affordable price. A couple months ago, they announced their Protac Rail Mount HL-X PRO USB, which boasts 50,000 candela and 1,000 lumens.
If it meets its specs, this light will keep Streamlight relevant in a sea of high-candela competition from Modlite and SureFire.
Read the full review and comprehensive output data here:
https://www.lowlightdefense.com/new-from-streamlight-protac-rail-mount-hl-x-pro-usb/
Let me know what you think of the review, as well as your thoughts on the new Streamlight rifle light.
1704299608613.jpeg

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've come to love Streamlight products for their consistency and quality at an affordable price. A couple months ago, they announced their Protac Rail Mount HL-X PRO USB, which boasts 50,000 candela and 1,000 lumens.
If it meets its specs, this light will keep Streamlight relevant in a sea of high-candela competition from Modlite and SureFire.
Read the full review and comprehensive output data here:
https://www.lowlightdefense.com/new-from-streamlight-protac-rail-mount-hl-x-pro-usb/
Let me know what you think of the review, as well as your thoughts on the new Streamlight rifle light.
View attachment 55263

If I were in the market for such, I'd try one. As for SL lights meeting their specs, if I were a betting man, I'd bet money it does. They're likely the only manufacturer I would feel comfortable making that statement about.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If I were in the market for such, I'd try one. As for SL lights meeting their specs, if I were a betting man, I'd bet money it does. They're likely the only manufacturer I would feel comfortable making that statement about.
You can put SureFire on that list. Speaking from experience with both brands.