Most popular Surefire's

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I am just curious to know what is the 5 Surefire best sellers?

Thanks

Flashlight Enthusiast
A2, G2, 6P, E2D, L4, the U2 and most other lgiths are also very popular Most all SF lights are owned and used by cpf members.

vizlor

Newly Enlightened
I suppose the cheapest ones, especially the G2, sells the best simply because they are affordable to the public. As bright scouter said, if you include the light the military and LEO's consume, it's a totally different story.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hasn't Surefire stated that the 6P was there long time best seller?

My 'guess' is then 6P, G2, Z2, E2E/L, C2, M2. Including Military police in the mix.
Civies: G2, 6P, E2E, E2L, L4... something more like that.

I think next year the E2L/E1L's will be very popular. I already know I want one.

Illum

Flashaholic
Surefire stated the 6Ps first light they made and yes, long time best seller

no peticular order: G2, 6P, A2, L4, M6, U2

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
Interesting....Yes, i am including military in this.

The M3 seems to be very popular in the military world...?

Perfusion

Newly Enlightened
My first was a G2....then I bought a G2 as a gift....then I got an E2w (E2e), and I'll probably get a G3 next - that's pretty consistent with the above mentioned lights.

zx7dave

Enlightened
LEO and Military would change it some. I know a lot of the infantry/Stryker guys get the M3T's, but I see a lot of LEO's using 6P and 9P's or the rechargeable equalivent.

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

Hmmm... in this area (Utah), based on the models I'm always seeing go in and out of stock at local stores, I would put the popularity in this order:

L1, G2, A2, L4, L2

I've seen U2's sit on the shelf for months, and I'm the only one in this area that I'm aware of as having bought a Kroma from a local store. The "Executive Defender" and "Outdoorsman" models don't seem to do very well here either.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Illum

Flashaholic
come to think of it...G3 might gave competition to 9P, personally, other than the heat transfer capability of a metal light, I'd buy the G3 over 9P