Muyshondt has really disappointed. I will never buy from him again. Am I wrong here?

scout24

Flashaholic
Remember when this wouldn't have met the criteria for a "Jeer" thread and would have been locked? Back when you didn't need a supporter subscription to start a Cheer or Jeer? (General Marketplace, I find I have insufficient priviliges there.) 🤣 Oh well, at least it adds to the post count I guess. Good times.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm hoping next time someone new comes on the forum with a technical question, a couple of us can hold down any of the regulars who starts going on some tirade about some profession until at least after the concern is addressed.

That whole comment about periodontal disease was rough but we got over it. Thankfully this forum is not owned by the loony billionaire… or is it?

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
Chinese knives have gotten really expensive over the past few years. Labour costs are getting higher in china aswell & even they eventually have to face reality when it comes to production & labor costs. They've also noticed that they can match or exceed quality of European & American manufacturers and that westerners are willing to pay a premium. The times of cheap products made in china are nearing an end. Ive been quite shocked recently to see European & American knife makers sell their products at lower prices then the Chinese competitors using the same materials. Chinese economy isnt doing nearly as well as many people think & its only getting worse.
If costs to manufacture are rising in China, it would be nice if Spyderco brought manufacturing back to Golden, CO.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
ああああああああああああ。。。。。。。In other news, my copper Maus is still functioning as well as the day it first arrived! :party: