my a bright light help

jrh3

Newly Enlightened
Ok so the story goes, at work me and the guys have been shooting around the my light is brighter than yours. Well a worker comes in with some bright led light and im ready to step it up, im looking for the brightest light that is still small enough for carry, I have looked at the klarus xt11,, and some monster lights, but which light will fit my needs of being the brightest for the size, also quality is a plus.

biglights

Enlightened
How much are you looking to spend? What type of batteries do you want to use? Help us narrow it down a bit.

:welcome:

jrh3

Newly Enlightened
Im looking for one that takes rechargable batteries. I want it not to big to carry everyday on my belt or pocket. Im want to stay under the 200 buck mark. It will mainly be used at work, im a electrician, but i do have other lights, so this one is mainly for the, my light is brighter than yours deal,lol. Im looking for at least 600 lumens and one that can throw far. I have considered Klarus XT11 but i have never ordered a light other than local store boughts and there is sooo many to choose from. I didnt know there was such a bright world of lights out there.

Kevinkw1

Newly Enlightened
The eagletac g25c2 is comparable to the klarus xt11. Both excellent choices for around $100. Eagletac has more options for diffusers and extenders, klarus has a great tactical ui.

Walkerdark

Newly Enlightened
Have you looked at the Thrunite Scorpion V2 with a Turbo Head ?, Selfbuilt made a great review here : http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Turbo-Head-Review-RUNTIMES-BEAMSHOTS-and-more

He also did another great review of the Klarus XT11 here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...2xCR123A-RCR)-Review-RUNTIMES-BEAMSHOTS-VIDEO

If I'm not reading the data the wrong way it look likes the Scorpion wins hands down… I only have the V2 with the turbo head myself so I can't tell you if the XT11 is better, but I tell you the V2 with the turbo head really puts out ALOT of light !. The tailcap feels a bit "odd" to me, probably because all my other lights hace a rubber switch and not a hard plastic one.

Last edited:

jrh3

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys I went with the xt11.. Got it new on Ebay with 2 batteries and a charger for 80 bucks shipped, wahoo. I cant wait

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must have little d**k syndrome... I'm always bragging about how dim my lights go. Hmmm, maybe I should change that to how llooooonnnnnnnnggggggg my runtime is ;-)