My version of an A1 in Titanium (56k beware!)

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Simply fantastic, I think a nice build of several without light engins would be great, then we have our choice. I hope I have money for one of your lights.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome work Brian. I think it would look even better in a beadblasted finish myself. I have a custom TB Ti keyfob in beadblast and it looks great.

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brian, this is another beautiful build. Looks like you're in a groove with these! (No pun intended.) Very tasteful.

:thumbsup:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thought I'd post a few pics of another body I finished today.

A1_24.jpg

A1_21.jpg

A1_22.jpg

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new body rocks Brian. I PERSONALLY think the A2 size heads (20mm) are the perfect size... :poke:

schiesz

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new body rocks Brian. I PERSONALLY think the A2 size heads (20mm) are the perfect size... :poke:

schiesz

Well the A2 is the only Aleph head I don't have on hand to take measurements from. If I had one I'd certainly make one.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, that turned out beautiful Brian!

It has a familiar look true to the Aleph inspiration, but original and fresh. I like the clean, crisp lines, the proportions, and the nice machining.

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
This masterpiece has landed in the UK today!!!

I would like to say a very big Thank you to Brian for making such a wonderful piece! Thank you. :goodjob:

Well, I can't take pictures one tenth as good as MM, so you will have to take my word that it looks even better in the flesh than it does in the pictures :kewlpics:

I am eagerly awaiting a Luxeon K2 TFFC to come back on the market so that Freddy (Icarus) can make a LE to complete this beauty :bow:

Thanks again Brian, I'm over the moon with this. The machining is top notch. Very nice finish on the Ti. Awesome in every way. :twothumbs

David :thumbsup:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Congratulations dmdrewitt, that's a beautiful work of art you have there.

I can even see the stripes of the finish in the photo, reminiscent of
the work of another master craftsman that we all know.