• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Need some help deciding on an Eiger with QTC

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad I can help. I really love the simplicity of Peak lights and last summer I called them up and asked if they would build a light if I sent them the LED. They said sure. I am on my second build right now (a much bigger one). The dizzyingly large number of options makes it possible to get exactly what you want. The only challenge is deciding what to get (alternatively do the CPF thing and get it all).

Peak are great to deal with, but you must have patience. To me it is worth the wait when I am getting what I want.

While I did order the Cree High CRI LEDs at 3000k, what I really want are some High CRI LEDs at 4500k. Perhaps next year.

eala

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've tried to contact Peak directly several times with no success. Did you set this up through RMSK?

Custom orders go through Peak. Must have patience and perseverance. Curt said in another thread that they were not answering the phone for a while. They may be answering now again.

eala

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Custom orders go through Peak. Must have patience and perseverance. Curt said in another thread that they were not answering the phone for a while. They may be answering now again.

eala
Ah yes, patience is a good thing when dealing with creative souls :). Thanks again for the info.